Telstra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

online interview via Hire vue platform. Had to prerecord answers to questions asked and send them. there were 3 attempts per answer. Also a few technical questions were asked. and personality and IQ tests were taken

Interview Questions

• behavioural and technical questions relating to the pathway chosen   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Application, online assessments (2 hours to complete the tasks. There are a number of behavioural questions you’ll need to complete, and it’ll take up to one hour to complete the video interview and online assessments.)and final interview (case study, face to face interview)

Data Analyst Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

firstly we do a coding test in which any coding language is acceptable( I personally use python), and there are a game-based test and video interview. Video interview contains 3 to 4 question( I cannot remember exactly how many are they). The final process is assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• describe one situation where you use your communication ability to solve the problem   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

The interview process was organised through HireVue and involved behavioural questions, a coding challenge and cognitive games. The experience overall was very positive, however ended up taking quite a while so make sure you block out some time.

Interview Questions

• Describe one time where you built a positive relationship that lead to a better product.   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was pretty friendly. Whole thing was roughly 2 hours. You're first presented with a case study and then given 45 minutes to prepare a solution to present later. After presenting your solution, they move on to behavioural questions for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you had to build relationship with someone and how did you do it?   Answer Question
    • What was one time you had to take charge of a project?   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra in August 2020.

Interview

Firstly, resume screening. Online test and video interview through hireVue. The online test includes a coding test and a cognitive test. Video interview includes six behaviour tests. Then, the AC interview.

Interview Questions

• why you want to join in and why your background is fitting in this role   Answer Question
    • what is your last long term research experience?   Answer Question

Summer Vacation Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra in August 2020.

Interview

Standard hiring process, applied online and was later invited to video interview as well as complete a technical assessment. Technical assessment was slightly challenging, while the video interview contained several standard behavioural interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you made a difficult decision based on limited information   Answer Question

Entry Level Junior Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in August 2020.

Interview

In this interview process, we have 2 sessions done by 2 teammates. firstly they questioned me about the skills interview then they asked me about the behavioural questions. it took about 100 minutes to answer all the questions.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

The online application was very simple only required resume and transcript. No need for a cover letter. Psychometric test was on par with others I have done in the past. Video interview allowed multiple attempts for each question.

Summer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

I applied online asked to provide CV and answer basic informational questions. recieved an invitation to take video interview

Interview Questions

• The questions were 1 motivational behavioral(long the line of your motivations for the role or the company in general)   1 Answer