Telstra Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Technology Consultant Interview

Interview

The company will review the resume first, and when the company passes the resume, there will be an online test. This online test includes behavior problems as well as programming problems. You can answer programming questions in any programming language you choose.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

In the first round of the selection process, you'll need to complete a video interview and online assessments. The video interview consists of one motivational and six behavioural questions. A set of online assessments, including a cognitive assessment, emotional intelligence assessment and a technical assessment (note: the technical assessment is specific to your chosen Pathway). If you are successful at this stage, the next step is a face-to-face interview for your chosen pathway.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time when you had to make an important decision but you did not have all the information.   1 Answer

Technical Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in April 2020.

Interview

Process was easy applied through Telstra's website, got email as shortlisted candidate and then invitation for zoom interview. Interview was staged in 2 steps, 1st was 5 questions where o have to record myself and send them video and 2nd was 2 games to check memory.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself and why did you apply for this role?   1 Answer
    • What will you do when customer is angry?   Answer Question

Software Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in April 2020.

Interview

Firstly, you would need to apply for the role that includes submitting your CV and other documents. Then, you will be invited for a video interview followed by a coding test and the final interview if you are successful.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in March 2020.

Interview

Since Telstra was hiring heaps of people back in March/April 2020, the interview process had been shortened to only one interview which was online. It was a recorded video interview with 4-5 questions, and 3 mins to answer each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a series of challenges faced at your previous work and how you tackled these?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

Internal interview with the Group General Manager and Senior Managers. Initial general questions on background, education, previous employers and your experience with them, before moving into the behavioural questions Scenario, Task, Action and Result.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example where you need to met a reduced delivery time frame and what actions did you undertake to achieve it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in March 2020.

Interview

phone/ face to face. phone interview took about half an hour and asked all the details its more pain in the neck and they might not have clear pronunciation .

Interview Questions

• achievement/ strength/ how would you deal with you're in the sitatuiaton   Answer Question

Telstra Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane) in March 2020.

Interview

After filling out the online application form, got invited to take an online assessment and video interview. The online assessment was pretty straight forward but I did take some time to prepare for the video interview. The video interview let you have 3 chances to record your answer to each question so it was quite relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you took initiative and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney).

Interview

There was an online assessment then video interview then I didn't pass. The online assessment was standard and easy. The video assessment was straightforward and you could redo the answers as much as you wanted.

Network Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a video interview!!! All questions are behavior questions with unlimited time for preparing before the actual record. There were about five questions. You can do multiple times before the real record

Interview Questions

• Typical questions why did you apply, what sales experience etc   Answer Question