Telstra Summer Vacation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Summer Vacation Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

3.1

Summer Vacationer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Round 1: Apply online with CV
Round 2: Video interview with behavioural and motivational questions (you could re-record your response up to 3 times) + Technical assessments
Round 3: Final interview with a case study

Interview Questions

• When have you shown your flexibility in terms of changing requirements, priorities and deadlines?   Answer Question
  • When have you had to foster a working relationship to produce a better outcome?   Answer Question
  • When have you made sure a project went to completion?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Summer Vacationer Interview

Interview

- online application
    - online assessment
    - video interview
    - in-person interview and business case presentation

The overall process took a couple of months and was quite smooth. Provided with regular updates from HR along the way.

Interview Questions

• What motivated you to apply for the Telstra Summer Internship Program? Describe 3 personal attributes or skills that you can bring to Telstra as an Intern.   Answer Question

Summer Vacationer Interview

Interview

The interview process had three steps and took about two to three months duration from the time of application:
    Online assessment
    Video interview
    Face to face interview
    All three were very well managed.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly behavioral and it followed the C.A.R.E method. They were very particular about that.
      'Describe a time when you had to show leadership and what impact did it make '   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne).

Interview

It was a behavioral interview. Fairly easy.
    But They didnt bother to inform me about the results I had to contact them for weeks to get in touch with them.

Summer Vacationer Interview

Interview

Online application to online testing to on site 1 on 1 interview. Overall pretty standard application process. Very responsive and provide feedback after final round. 1 on 1 interview was typical with a mix of both behavioural and trchnical questions

Interview Questions

• Prepare a case study and present it tot the interviewer   Answer Question

Summer Vacation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

I answered a lot of questions online when I applied for this job and ask two professors to be my referee. And I was refused without any detailed reasons.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in August 2017.

Interview

lodge online application, then I was invited for an online test. Few days after I got invitation for video interview, then followed by final interview. The day after I received feedback and rejection from them

Interview Questions

• what challenge you may have if you are in this programme   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall, Telstra's recruitment process was very smooth and efficient, and it was very evident that the recruiters were valuing applicants based on their personality and qualifications. Began with a standard online application, followed by a video interview (which you were able to re-record multiple times over a 48 hour period) and final interview.

I was most pleased with the recruitment team's constant updates from the very beginning. Their team also gave me plenty of feedback throughout the entire process and also connected me with a graduate to discuss the final interview and case study. I initially applied for their Marketing stream, before being called to consider a different stream. I'm very thankful for their consideration and effort in reaching out to me, as I have now successfully been placed in their Business/Commerce stream, which I'm thrilled to take part in!

Interview Questions

• Behavioural question - when did you have to work in a challenging environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in October 2015.

Interview

The process took quite long. I applied in June for the position, and got an offer in late October. The steps required are: resume, behavioural testing, recorded video interview, then a final interview with the manager with whom you will most likely be working with if you were successful. The final interview also required me to present a case study on how you would help Telstra achieve its 2020 vision.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    • What motivated you to apply for this position   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with a client who does not want to give you much information   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation on salary was not possible for summer vacationers.

Summer Vacation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

First was an application form, then online testing, and then a video interview. I have not gotten feedback from my video interview yet however. The online recorded responses were good, they allowed you to rerecord responses in case you stutter.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you think the Telecomms industry will face in the future?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.