Telstra Summer Vacation Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Telstra Summer Vacation Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Telstra

Summer Vacation Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Round 1: Apply online with resume and transcript
Round 2: Recording video interview (motivational and behavioural questions), coding challenges, game-based assessments. Must finish within 72 hours. Video recording has 3 attempts each.
Round 3: Case study presentation, Face to face interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Telstra

Summer Vacation Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Telstra.

Interview

Applied online and was given two basic online assessments measuring cognitive reasoning and situational judgement. Was invited to complete a recorded video interview which consisted of a few basic questions and there was no timer preventing you from taking your time to craft your response.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to manage challenging deadlines. How did you proceed and what was the end result.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where you utilised a skill or technology that you learnt about at university to achieve a good outcome and how will these skills or technologies help with this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Brisbane) in September 2018.

Interview

Went through cognitive testing, video interview, and in person interview. Required to give 5 min presentation on a case study topic which was assigned 2 days prior to interview.

Never heard back about my outcome. Inquired with recruitment and was told they would be in touch but never heard anything or received any feedback.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Telstra (Sydney) in September 2017.

Interview

The process took about 4-5 months. Online assessment interviews, Video interview, Phone interview and if you get to the final stage is a Case presentation in front of a panel.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Telstra (Melbourne) in March 2017.

Interview

Recruiters wanted to see the best in me. They made easy conversation on the way to the interview, easygoing and relaxed process. I had a very positive experience of the offices and the recruitment team. My second round interview was with enthusiastic people.

Interview Questions

• What do you see happening to the future of this company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.