Thales Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Thales Interview Questions

Interviews at Thales

2.7

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

They sent a mail for setting up a phone interview. On the day at the given time, they did not call at the given date and time and when I approached them they gave me a new time a week later and were not responding to any mail afterward

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thales in April 2020.

Interview

The process was a simple phone interview that was scheduled through email. We talked about ourselves at first and began the questions after that. The recruiter was nice and made sure I did not feel pressured.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of object oriented programming and what does it do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

The process took about a week. Applied online and went in for a face-to-face interview.

The interview was pretty easy. The interviewer was nice and explained a lot about what the company mainly focused on. So the interview itself was a great experience. However, after the interview, I sent an email a week later to get an update but no reply. I waited for another 2 weeks and sent another email to the interviewer and still no reply. It's been a month and still no update at all. I find it very rude for them to ghost people especially when an email is sent to them.

I did check their website to check on my status and it still says "Interview process". So this makes me very confused.

Interview Questions

• What would be the most difficult part of this job for you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Questions about yourself (background, education), your skills, previous experiences, what you're looking for, what you like to do.
    Talk about the position, the requirements, what they are trying to achieve at the moment, the main goals - your thoughts on if you would be a fit for the position.

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thales (Melbourne, FL (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I was contacted Thursday by a recruiter, and they set up a phone interview the next day. The interview was 45 minutes, and they cared only about my projects, the technologies I used, and the challenges I faced with them

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of phone interview including 2 rounds of technical questions. They ask you questions based on the concepts or language you wrote on your resume. They weren't as challenging, however, they expect you to know the fundamental concepts as a programmer.

Interview Questions

• What are the concepts of Object Oriented Programming and what do they do?   Answer Question

Content Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

A requiter got me an interview for Thales and I had an initial phone interview then an on-site interview a few days later. The on-site interview was mostly walking and talking around the building; informing me of the role.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you felt confused or overwhelmed and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thales (Irvine, CA (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I Applied online and got a phone call a couple weeks after for a phone interview. The phone interview had me talk to the hiring manager for a 1 - 1.5hr interview. The interview had a few behavorial and technical questions.

After the phone interview was a in-person interview and it was mostly technical and alot of object oriented questions were asked

Interview Questions

• What is one achievement in the past year that you are proud of?   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Thales.

Interview

Pretty straightforward questions. The questions were average as far as level of difficulty. I did not have to prepare much to be able to pass the interview. Phones interviews first then in person later

Interview Questions

• Technologies experience and years of experience   1 Answer

Windows Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thales in February 2019.

Interview

It was a 30 min behavioral interview, also going through the resume. I got questions related to job requirements. The interviewer was very friendly. The interviewer also asked questions regarding my current job and availability.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.