The Hartford Inside Claim Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

The Hartford Inside Claim Representative Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

More informative than a simple interview. Talked more about how they are better to than USAA. Very casual environment. Interviews are done as a group. Gave presentation about the company and showed commercial like slide shows of how people work at The Hartford. Would not talk about benefits or working hours.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company
    Do you know what the job entails...wanted details
    How do you think you fit in   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Hartford

Inside Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Hartford (Indianapolis, IN (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

first their was a phone interview then a 1 on1 interview. typical interview question and answer session asked about my experience, education, why i want to work there and why i would be a good fit. the phone and in person interviews were basically the same format

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how your past experiences have put you in a situation to help someone in need of assistance.   Answer Question

Inside Claim Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Hartford (Aurora, IL (US)).

Interview

Worked as a temporary. Testing and in person interview with direct manager.

Inside Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Hartford (Aurora, IL (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

Met recruiters at a university job fair. Gave them my resume and received a call saying they were interested in interviewing me. Met at the university career fair where there was a manager, and five other employees. Sat a table with all them for introductions, where they asked what interested me about the position and to talk a little about myself. Split off and sat in a room with 3 employees. Very laid back and definitely have questions and reasons why you're interested in the job. Customer service experience a definite plus.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.