Time Warner Cable Installer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Time Warner Cable Installer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Installer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Findlay, OH (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

I spoke to a supervisor. He asked me about previous experience I have had with other cable installation jobs. Another supervisor joined us and she also asked some questions. I believe a few days later they called me and asked if I could get a drug screening done. A few days after that I got a call to come back in and they made me an offer. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a situation where you had a problem you had to solve that was not what you expected? How did you resolve it? and Why did you resolve it in that manner?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the time I was thankful to get the chance to work for them again. I had worked for them in another state, and after moving to this area I needed the job, I knew the job, and the price they offered was what I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Installer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2011.

Interview

Went to Career Fair, Interviewed with HR Rep,Then was interviewed by 2 Tech/Ops Managers.asked simple questions on my background and skills.Was called a week later with offer.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you feel that you have that would make you a good fit with our company?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.