UPS Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

UPS Interview Questions

Interviews at UPS

2,906 Interview Reviews

1.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

The process took about 3 to 4 weeks. I spoke with UPS at my university's career fair and then got called for an interview a couple of weeks later. The recruiters were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a conflict with a team member and how you approached the issue.   Answer Question

Interview

Easy, it’s a group interview. The person holding the meeting usually tries to scare you off but it’s not bad at all just don’t listen to them and move forward.

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview process, it was over the course of a couple of months. But the interview depends on what department you work with. They ask about your skills and also why you applied to UPS and what you know about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part Time Package Handler Interview

Interview

the interview was very easy. people very nice. They just ask a few questions to see what kind of person you are and if you would fit in with them.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS in September 2020.

Interview

It took about two weeks to get an interview. Two different people interview me (manager and full time supervisor). It was a very relax environment with simple questions. It the beginning the manager gave an overview about the position and gave a scenario of the challenges of what supervisors face since UPS is union.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Can you work under pressure?

How comfortable are you in giving orders?

Do you have any experience on managing people?   Answer Question

Interview

Quick and simple. As they recognize the word that goes around before you get to the interview. Overall it was nice because it felt like they really knew me before I was in the room.

Marketing Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

Manager called and introduced the position and projects. Second round meeting with three people. Go through technical skills and experience. Giving the case and ask you how to resolve the case. Ask questions and feedback.

Interview Questions

Interview

Walk in, bring an ID and birth certificate, prove you can walk, pick up a box, and breath on your own and you will get the job. They're desperate for people to fill this role which is strife with constant turnover. Because it's terrible.

Interview Questions

• How many times in the past year have you been late for work?   1 Answer

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Was offered immediate employment at one through online. Had to leave due to family matters, reapplied and got interview at another location (first one was straight hired with no interview) went well waiting on call back.

Interview Questions

• Have previously worked in a warehouse   1 Answer
    • Have you worked here before   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UPS.

Interview

first talked to the recruiter and then a software developer. Basically got a gauge of how much experience I have. Also asked to explain my experiences from my resume. All happened within 2 weeks about.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any side projects (coding)   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.