US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at US Army

1,875 Interview Reviews

2.1

Director of Communications Interview

Interview

I spoke to recruiter and then to a person holding job currently on a temporary basis. Both interviews were via telephone. I don't think I hit it off with the second person I spoke to.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the position?   1 Answer

Army Officer Interview

Interview

You submit your application, including a resume, health records, and essay. I believe you have to have already taken the ASVAB. You'll be asked basic questions about your interest, and your history of leadership.

Interview Questions

Interview

Testing , physical fitness test, ASVAB, medical exam - the process was not too difficult. It was the standard process for entering the military. A lot of yelling and pushups. A chance to be all I could be

Interview Questions

• Am I a member of the Communist Party   1 Answer

Interview

The interview process was great. The recruiter told me of all the wonderful things I would do and great places I will travel too. I got a thorough physical exam, neat hair cut to the scalp, and yelled at for 16 weeks straight. It is an experience I would do again.

Interview Questions

• Are you excited to do something bigger than yourself?   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Not to hard. Brush up on basic Network and hardware principles and troubleshooting. Know basic switch commands. Have knowledge of different net cables and their functions. Also. E able to describe your previous role in detail and how it will fit into the new position.

Soldier Interview

Interview

It was amazing. The best thing ever. There was no interview. You sign up and serve your country! That is all there is to it. Do not be ridiculous. Do it.

Enlisted Military Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Lies Lies Lies and Background Checks. Willing to lie to get your signature. waste your time and money. intimidating recruitment. willing to offer a bonus for a job that doesn’t give value.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very disorganized. I filled out a form while in ROTC and selected cyber as a preference. They didn't interview in person at the time when I was applying. You had to contact with the Army before you could start talking about what you would actually be doing.

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

They let anyone in, if you don’t have tattoos everywhere, walk in reeking of weed or 10 felonies, your good to go. You will take a test for job placement and your best bet is to study and take it serious.

Satellite Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at US Army in June 2020.

Interview

Super easy, fun. it was great. I was excited to interview. I always wanted to be a Soldier. They had free stuff and pizza. These guys were super friendly and were very nice to talk to. They said that the Drill Sergeants and BCT was super relaxed and it would be like going to summer camp

Interview Questions

• Do you want to join the Army?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any felonies?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.