US Army Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at US Army

1,859 Interview Reviews

2.1

Soldier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

They let anyone in, if you don’t have tattoos everywhere, walk in reeking of weed or 10 felonies, your good to go. You will take a test for job placement and your best bet is to study and take it serious.

25N Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Easy, didn't really have any issues at all going through the process. Be mindful of what you say and who you speak too and everything should be smooth going. Definitely worth the experience

Command Sergeant Major Interview

Interview

There is none, this is a job that you have to get through seniority. There is no REAL interview process, you go through a board that looks at your performance records and then selects you for promotion.

Sarc Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

The interview process was easy. I was asked why I wanted to do the job and to explain a time where I had failed. There are mandatory background checks before you are allowed to get to the interview stage to ensure suitability.

Interview Questions

Interview

You will meet with a recruiter, pass the ASVAB, along with any other qualifications for the job you are going for and you will be set. It was super simple. Whether or not you have a degree will play into what rank you come in as if you are going the enlisted route.

Company Commander Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

there is no interview in the army you just get chosen for a position based off of your performance past and present and whether or not you have certain badges

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at US Army.

Interview

Physical and aptitude tests. Must have citizenship status in order. Must not have a criminal record. I was applying via going to the US Military Academy at West Point and that process was very selected. In that case they cared much more about extra curricular activities.

Army Officer Interview

Interview

It was a great interview very straight forward and appropriate. I had no issues with the way this interview was conducted. It was very professional and I understood what they were looking for.

Soldier Interview

Interview

I went to a recruiter office and met took the asvab. Then we scheduled my visit to MEPS, Then IU went to Basic Training and then Advanced individual Training

Interview Questions

Interview

Recruiter did all the work. I did not have to do much other than take a few aptitude tests. The rest was paperwork and completing a physical test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.