Uber Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Uber

3,561 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Software Developer Interview

Interview

Did not pass the first round of technical interviews. Consisted of two sections: the first was a technical knowledge multiple choice quiz, the second was a coding challenge. The coding challenge consisted of two questions of varying difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Given an array of integers nums and an integer target, return indices of the two numbers such that they add up to target.   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process was extremely long: a rigorous take home assignment, two hour long phone interviews (1 with estimation question, 1 with product question), then a full interview day with about 5 different interviews (engineering, design, and PMs) plus a group lunch.

Risk Analyst Interview

Interview

Overall interview process was good. It was not difficult. All first round questions were sql and nothing behavioural. It was a Skype video call interview, where I had to write live codes that was displayed and the interviewer was asking explanations for few of my answers.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about sql   1 Answer

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Ambiguous questions. LC medium, took a lot of time to understand the question. Question asked in a different language so had to translate that. The interviewer was silent most of the time but the question itself was doable with the help of an online white board in the coding environment.

Client Success Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

The recruiter was very warm on the phone and sweet. Moved me on to the next round immediately. The next interview was with the hiring manager and he was late to the interview by a few minutes (which is fine) but when he came in he was kind of all over the place and rushed through every question and barely gave me time to answer properly or hear what I had to say. It felt like I wasn’t being taken too seriously. After the interview I received notice that I didn’t move forward. I asked why and the recruiter said they already had another candidate in mind while interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• If your boss wasn’t there, how would you set up your KPIs.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Interview

I had a 30 min call with the hiring manager. They just asked questions about my experience. I had the feeling it was not a match with what they are looking for.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

Applied and heard back from HR fairly quickly. After a screening call I moved on to an interview with another Manager on the team. They were extremely unprofessional, spoke about how work made them want to cry all the time and did not sell the job at all. The HR rep also wrote my name wrong twice in their email correspondences, misspelling my name the first time, and then calling me a completely different name the next. I ended up rescinding my application after those two instances.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you project managed a campaign   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Got a Call from recruiter. Discussed about my resume. Later assessment link sent to me. Sent back the result. Still waiting for the decision. Its been three whole weeks now.

SWE Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

1st round phone interview, one leetcode medium, 2nd round zoom interview, 2 leetcode mediums. Communication was great, relatively simple process. Heard back and received offer within 2 weeks of final interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Uber (New York, NY (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Work culture is great. Good perks, They ask mainly on coding and doesn't focus too much on resume. Coding questions are difficult and you should be practicing competitive coding. Overall satisfactory.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.