Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Unilever

2,342 Interview Reviews

3.2

Finance Interview

Interview

The first round is a fun game. The second round is a digital interview. Lastly, the final round is a in person super day or it can be through zoom depending on the COVID-19 conditions.

Interview Questions

• For the numerical game in the first round, make sure you are extremely comfortable with multiplication and division because it can get difficult for some people.   Answer Question

Interview

Interview was relatively easy and straightforward, asking about my past experience, strengths & weaknesses as well as what makes me suitable for the role. It lasted for about 1 hour as it was a nice conversation with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Past experience, strengths & weaknesses as well as what makes me suitable for the role.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied through university recruitment went through several hirevue games/interviews then was notified that I was invited to the interview day and found out within 5 business days after the interview day that I got the job.

Job Applicant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I did not make it to the end of the interview process. The first 2 rounds consisted of online digital assessment games with multiple modules. I completed the first one, which consisted of mostly math-based games. Then, I completed an assessment which consisted of situational/context-based questions.

Interview Questions

• The first assessment consisted of various math and pattern identification games. The second assessment consisted of various context/situation questions.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard. Standard questions were asked and I met with multiple departments. I first interviewed with a recruiter and then was invited for an on-site interview. Asked mostly questions relevant to the position. Overall a positive interview experience.

Marketing Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

It is very AI-oriented, you will go through various stages where you play certain games and your IQ is measured using them, and then you record some responses to certain questions, which will actually be reviewed by someone.

Interview Questions

• They asked four questions; three were basic 'why do you want the job' kind of questions, and the fourth was a scenario-based one.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two rounds of games (one was simple games, one tested EQ), then a recorded interview on HireVue (4 questions, 3 behavioral questions, 1 business case about ice cream).

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)).

Interview

I had made it to discovery centre, which is the final stage of the application process. It was a few days before my interview that I received a phone call from my recruiter, letting me know that I may no longer be qualified for the program because I had graduated in May 2020, and they were looking for May 2021 graduates. However, that was not a requirement listed on their job posting. It was frustrating because I had already gotten so far with the process only to have the opportunity taken away from me because there wasn't better transparency.

My resume was checked only days before the interview when they realized my graduation date. I didn't even receive a formal email or phone call, letting me know that I was no longer qualified. I only received a cancelled event notification by email. What made things confusing was that I was sent updates during the day of what would have been my interview.

Overall, I believe my recruiter lacked professionalism, organization, and communication. It just confirms that you're just another number in their pool of applicants. There needs to be better check-points within the system or a clearer job posting of things they're looking for in their candidates.

Intern Interview

Interview

There were a couple online games to start to measure various skills. Once you pass those there is an online interview. You are given questions to answer and must record yourself within the time limit. The first questions were situational and the last question was case based.

Interview Questions

• They gave a case and asked to provide a marketing strategy.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

the interview process was given by Hirevue and had a series of games to complete within a specific time limit. There were three games and I had a few minutes for each

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.