Union Bank of India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Union Bank of India Interview Questions

Interviews at Union Bank of India

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Questions were asked from different areas of banking, policy matters, auditing, credit, credit rating, customer service etc. The board was headed by Deputy General Manager assisted by two Assistant General Managers.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (New Delhi (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Basic accounting and finance questions were asked.
    Some questions related to career objective were also asked.
    More focus was put on resume and future career goals.
    Overall an easy Interview.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Kolkata (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview was conducted for almost 20 minutes. There were three panel members. Panel members were very cooperative. They tested my knowledge about the kind of work I was doing, what I have done in the past. Questions were
    What kind of work I have done in branch.
    Union bank share price,
    Questions from housing loan scheme
    Foundation day of the bank
    Hindi day

Interview Questions

• What kind of work I have done in branch.
      Union bank share price,
      Questions from housing loan scheme
      Foundation day of the bank
      Hindi day   1 Answer

Negotiation

No phase of negotiation

Credit Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

They hired us through campus recruitment. They briefed us with what they have to offer in a hour session. After that they conducted personal interviews of each and every candidates. They interview panel had two senior officials from the bank interviewing each candidate.The final list of selected candidates were send by them to our placement incharge after 15 days.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work anywhere in India   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Mumbai (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

HR led interview process with written and oral exam in a single day. It was both one to one interview and a panel interview in a very organised manner. It was driven by top level management of the bank.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

All India level Ibps examination followed by interview of shortlisted candidates. In the interview a panel of five to six senior General Manager ask questions related to Banking in general and also on current affairs (political, economy, sports and entertainment).

Interview Questions

• Was asked about four p's of marketing and five c's?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview was scheduled after the written test. There was panel consisting of 5 members. They already had our details with them and the main focus was on economic development and banking strategies, NPA management and figures of total business of bank and some general questions

Interview Questions

• Latest economic status and importance of mahila banks..   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Interview

Very standard general interview questions by two managers. The overseas office is a small team so they were a little concerned with my background from large-sized international banks.

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

I was recruited through university internship placements. There were a lot of resumes out of which my resume was selected. They didnot have any interview process. I was taken directly for Finance and marketing profile considering my resume. I was given a choice of location PAN india.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Union Bank of India (Pune (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I got in through campus interview. The interview was for around 20 mins and there were 3 panelists. The candidates for the interview process were selected on the basis of their grades and internship. After the interview, their reply came to our placement cordinator within the next day. I got my final offer letter within 10 days after the interview process.Also, the joining was given 1 week after I finished my college.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.