Unisys Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 21 Dec 2017

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Did not have a formal, in-person interview. I was interviewed over the phone. It was somewhat casual and informal, almost like having a conversation, more than discussing my experience. I think they already knew they wanted to hire me because I was referred by a friend.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept this salary with the understanding that it will go up next year?   2 Answers

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Irvine, CA (US)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very organized, professional and kind interviewers. Phone interview drilled on a pertinent project. Group interview was more technical. Very coherent and pertinent questions. Overall it was a very positive experience. Still waiting on response.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent project you worked on?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was fairly straightforward. There were a total of 3 interviews. First, I met with 2 programmers, then with another set of 2 programmers, and then finally with the manager. All asked a combination of technical and non-technical questions, and all were very nice. It was a little stressful having 2 people interview you together.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Malvern, PA (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

Phone interview initially HR
    Phone interview tech
    In person panel interview

Interview Questions

• how much would you like to make   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was aptitude. Second round was a written test which had sorting application. Third round was technical interview based on what you have asnwered in round 2. Final round was HR round

Interview Questions

• Complexity of sorting algorithms   2 Answers

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

There was an online aptitude round consisting of some technical questions, verbal aptitude and an essay. The next 2 rounds were technical interviews where we had to write an algorithm for a problem which later would be reviewed in the interview. The interviews were pretty simple. But as there was no HR round in this, the position we were being interviewed for was not clear. Also there was a bond for 18 months worth INR 100,000. I would recommend to know clearly about the position being offered and any other issues such as bond before attending the interview. Because chances of you being hired against your will is high here!

Interview Questions

I made it clear that I wasn't interested in the position after knowing about the bond and uncertainity of the position being offered and the person interviewing obliged to listen to me. But once the results were announced, I was amongst the selects. As I wasn't interested and had told it beforehand, I rejected the offer. And after all this, the company person mailed the college placement officer that I had intentionally rejected the offer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unisys in September 2014.

Interview

3 Rounds, 1st round face to face with the manager, second round also face to face with 3 technical panel and final round with HR. All the round are completed on time. They din't make me to wait which is good.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I went to for Unisys interview and interview went on 1 hour ,I am from weblogic JSF backgroud but interviewers wanted Sprin-MVC person. They Know i m JSF expert but interview went on more than 1 hour fiannly they said they cant take . cos of JSF .They dont even WSRP doent support AJAX strangee

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Selected on campus, India. They had several rounds. 1st was written which had general basic questions of C++ / Java. Could be chosen.
    2nd was listening skills and 3rd was written english. there was a technical round following this and a speaking skills round. final was HR interview

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

At first we have to attend the online exam on java,c++,c,XML,HTML,Aptitude,Reasoning (verbal & non-verbal).
    Verbal test
    Next an paragraph or precise writing on particular topic given by them.
    Audio test which two persons(Americans) talking in telephone so asked questions after the end of call.
    Discuss a topic about 10min
    technical interview
    HR interview

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.