UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

3,600 Interview Reviews

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

Had two interviews. The first one was a phone interview. The 2nd was a virtual interview. Was easy and fast both people I spoke with were incredible nice overall it took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a problem you had with a customer?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Virtual recorder interview asking a couple typical interview questions. Was easy to prep for and kind of fun to complete but make sure you are in a quiet space with no distractions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied through a website and then got an email two weeks later. I had to do an online interview where I recorded myself answering their questions. Then, I had an interview with my potential manager and was called the same day for an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with conflict and how did you go about it.   1 Answer

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, she asked general questions and gave general information about the company and position. Then I was set up with a phone interview with a hiring manager within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a patient.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

College recruitment process followed by application and call by HR and then one hour technical interview on phone with two data scientists. They got back within two weeks with an offer.

Network Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. Then I recieved an email to do a Hirevue interview. After the Hirevue email, it took a very long time to hear about a second interview. Then I had a behavioral interview on phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it   Answer Question

Health Care Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Asked to submit a video with responses. Was informed I was selected to move to the next level. Next, one on one interview with the manager. A few days later a formal offer from the recruitment department that laid out all the details. Overall, a pretty smooth process. UHG is a great company, I have done temporary work for them in the past and I am grateful they reached back out to be to make me a premanent employee. Looking forward to the journey.

Interview Questions

• Background Info, case scenarios, and outlook   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Scheduled for a phone interview with software engineering manager. Second interview met with a software engineer who quizzed me on all things C#/SQL. The last interview was a panel meeting with a group of software engineering managers and directors.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

The beginning stages of the interview process was easy - fill out application, video interview. After the video interview, a recruiter reached out to me and gave me all misleading information about the position and even gave me wrongful information for my interview with the hiring manager. We spoke and she mentioned it was an in person interview (she even gave me the address of the building after asking twice if the interview was in person during COVID-19) and then when I got to the building, I was told that it was a phone interview. Though it is a good company to work for, their communication with. recruiters is not the greatest.

Interview Questions

• Name a time in your educational or professional career you helped someone without them asking.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Minneapolis, MN (US)).

Interview

Very long process starting with video interview, HR phone screen, 1:1 phone interview with hiring manager, then 2 separate in person panel interviews. Most of the interviewers were very inexperienced, unprofessional, and even lied about why they liked working in the department (one manager admitted after I was hired she lied during interview and was actually "counting the days" until her 1 year in the department was up so she could transfer out of the department). The position turned out to be not at all as represented during the many interviews and didn't even follow standard company processes and policies. Once hired they said to disregard the job description, no longer relevant and perfectly "legal". Needless to say, I felt hood-winked by them all and accepted the job offer based on dishonest interview process.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.