University of Melbourne Tutor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

University of Melbourne Tutor Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Melbourne

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University of Melbourne (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked to pretend as if they were students and to help them work through a problem. They then moved onto asking general questions about why I wanted to be a tutor and what I liked about the subject I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous experience and why you wanted to be a tutor.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for University of Melbourne

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Melbourne (Melbourne) in January 2018.

Interview

group interview around how i can teach
    mock teahcing session on whether i can teach which year level suited me the best
    talked to the manager and he briefed me on what to expect if i was a tutor and how to cater to the needs of the stduents

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Melbourne (Melbourne) in January 2016.

Interview

It differs for different faculty, but generally very easy and relaxing. just a few words of chat and probably ask you to explain some basic concepts. Only takes 15 mins over all and interviewed by a scholar.

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at University of Melbourne (Melbourne) in March 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is typically done internally. I was a PhD student at the time, so I didn't actually apply for the job, my supervisor suggested that I might be interested. As soon as I said that I was interested, I was hired with no interview. Other tutors typically as the subject coordinator directly, but tutors are generally not interviewed because they are already known to the subject coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to tutor this subject?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.