University of New England Admissions Counselor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

University of New England Admissions Counselor Interview Questions

Interviews at University of New England

Admissions Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of New England.

Interview

Had a first round phone interview with the interview committee which consisted of about 5 people. Was then asked to come in for an in-person interview and was told to prepare a 5 - 10 minute presentation on anything I would like. Had lunch with the office and then gave the presentation to the committee and was asked a few questions. Did not receive the job and was never contacted to let me know they had selected someone else, had to find out online on their job portal.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult customer experience you had and you how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
  • What would you do to ensure we were attracting the type of students UNE is looking for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for University of New England

Admissions Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of New England (Portland, ME (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Director of the Department and the person currently in the Counselor position. The whole process took about 40 minutes. They told me a lot about the Department itself and how it worked with other departments on campus. I thought the interview went well. They told me I'd hear from them within a couple days. I sent 'Thank You' emails to both parties, but never heard back about the position. I did not expect to get the job but neglecting to send an email to the failed candidates who came in for an interview is not very professional in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What is your take on customer service? What are important qualities to have when dealing with customers?   Answer Question
    • What is your working style?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had a particularly difficult customer service experience, and how you worked through it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.