University of New England Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

University of New England Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at University of New England

1 Interview Review

2.0

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Biddeford, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of New England (Biddeford, ME (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied by submitting my resume and cover letter to the careers email address and was contacted to do an interview a week later. To my fault, I was unavailable the day they initially attempted to set up the interview so I planned to do a telephone interview instead while the department director was away on business. On the day of my interview, I called into the director and he did not answer. He returned my call over an hour later and asked if I was available to 'just go in' at that time to do an in-person interview with the hiring manager. Of course, I said yes to make myself flexible and re-arranged my schedule without any notice to accommodate the interview. The woman I met with was very sweet and I would've loved to work with her. Her passion and commitment to her job was evident and the interview was very informal and insightful. With that said, I didn't feel like I had many opportunities to discuss why I was qualified for the position, rather than her just telling me about the program. She even declined when I attempted to show a few pieces from my portfolio. I was supposed to have the opportunity to again speak with/meet with the director but I suppose in the meantime he met with another candidate that was an obvious fit and he did not want to meet with me. Two weeks after my initial interview I received an email that they offered the position to another candidate, which I appreciated. Overall this experience fell somewhere between neutral and negative for me. Their communication throughout the process was great, but it was very disorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with crisis planning and communication?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.