University of Queensland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

University of Queensland Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Queensland

2.6

Finance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

5 people on the pancel to grill , with 15 minutes task perform test . Between 30 minutes to an hour. Sometimes 1 round of interview , sometimes 2 rounds of interviews .

Interview Questions

• Tell us an situation that you have to deal with difficult people or difficult situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland in June 2020.

Interview

Panel Interview, 3 others asking you questions. You had to describe why you are a good fit for the job, and explain how you fit the selection criteria for the job when applying. Then each person asked you 2 questions each to finish off the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Was quite good. Easy and comfortable. There was a screening test followed by a phone interview. Was quite good. Easy and comfortable. There was a screening test followed by a phone interview.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with course coordinator regarding previous teaching experience, review of academic grades. They asked me how I would deal with a particular situation and what would be the best way to handle some commonplace questions and queries that students have.

Casual Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane) in August 2019.

Interview

I got an interview face to face with the professor who was my professor from my master-level education so I feel quite easy. I already had worked with him with some projects but for this job the tasks were different so I was asked about my ease, confidence with the job. I show my ability to do and get hired.

Research Grants Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Online application. Generic email inviting me to panel interview. No response to my email confirming interview. Four person panel (three women, one man). Set timing (half an hour), set questions. Informed by generic email that I was not successful.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

There is only a round of interview with the program coordinators. The duration of the whole session was average, roughly about 30 minutes. You are expected to speak fully in English. Questions asked were moderately difficult.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you have that can fit perfectly with the position that you have applied   Answer Question

Ilab Interview

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Administrative Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane).

Interview

I was invited to interview one week after the closing date for the advertised post. The online application requested a cover letter, resume and written responses to selection criteria. I attended an interview with three panel members. The questions asked were loosely based around the selection criteria for the position. Details of referees were requested, though they were not contacted. I was telephoned fairly promptly post-interview to advise that I had been unsuccessful in obtaining the role. I was treated with respect at all times and felt at ease during the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Please provide an example of when you have gone beyond what was expected of you in a role.   Answer Question
    • Please provide an example of when you have liaised with a number of different stakeholders.   Answer Question
    • What frustrates you in the workplace?   Answer Question

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane).

Interview

Applied online, emailed with offer. Very casual.
    Typically high performance in the course and getting to know the lecturer before applying to tutor is a big help.

Interview Questions

• If your boss ask you do something that you think you may have better idea, how are you going to deal with boss?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.