University of Queensland Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at University of Queensland

2.7

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane) in August 2020.

Interview

Formal, professional, a 4 mins presentation with given topic was required. All panels were friendly and nice. The whole zoom interview lasted for 40-45 mins. Interview outcome was delivered within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage your time if you need to visit the investigator site and send report to your manager on the same day?   Answer Question

Finance Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

5 people on the pancel to grill , with 15 minutes task perform test . Between 30 minutes to an hour. Sometimes 1 round of interview , sometimes 2 rounds of interviews .

Interview Questions

• Tell us an situation that you have to deal with difficult people or difficult situation.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland in June 2020.

Interview

Panel Interview, 3 others asking you questions. You had to describe why you are a good fit for the job, and explain how you fit the selection criteria for the job when applying. Then each person asked you 2 questions each to finish off the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Was quite good. Easy and comfortable. There was a screening test followed by a phone interview. Was quite good. Easy and comfortable. There was a screening test followed by a phone interview.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with course coordinator regarding previous teaching experience, review of academic grades. They asked me how I would deal with a particular situation and what would be the best way to handle some commonplace questions and queries that students have.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane) in March 2020.

Interview

You had to submit a standard online application with a CV, cover letter and selection criteria response. There was then a panel interview from members of the team you would be working with.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with statistics software R?   1 Answer

Casual Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Queensland (Brisbane) in August 2019.

Interview

I got an interview face to face with the professor who was my professor from my master-level education so I feel quite easy. I already had worked with him with some projects but for this job the tasks were different so I was asked about my ease, confidence with the job. I show my ability to do and get hired.

Research Grants Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

Online application. Generic email inviting me to panel interview. No response to my email confirming interview. Four person panel (three women, one man). Set timing (half an hour), set questions. Informed by generic email that I was not successful.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Queensland.

Interview

There is only a round of interview with the program coordinators. The duration of the whole session was average, roughly about 30 minutes. You are expected to speak fully in English. Questions asked were moderately difficult.

Interview Questions

• What strengths do you have that can fit perfectly with the position that you have applied   Answer Question

Ilab Interview

Interview

The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.