University of Sydney Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

University of Sydney Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Sydney

2.7

IT Support Technician Interview

Interview

Applied online and the interview takes about three months. The review is just necessary for annoying glassdoor as it asks me too many times to make some contributions. Please ignore this as I mentioned.

Mobile App Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sydney.

Interview

Firstly it was an email to arrange an onsite written test. The email showed the test would need algorithm solutions and can be done in any language. But the fact was most of the questions were short answer about React, Flex, and Redux.

Academic Tutor Interview

Interview

No interview was required for this job. After submitting expression of interest through uni website, you get an email offer if they decide to hire you. Phd / honours students of the school have priority to be considered and they look at the academic transcript instead of delivering an interview.

Student Mentor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sydney.

Interview

Firstly you apply online and if you are successful you will proceed to a one to one interview. The online application is a more important part, make sure you demonstrate how your past experience can link to the role or ask some student mentors for advice

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Sydney (Sydney) in August 2019.

Interview

introductory questions and overall working style explained. Then a lot of technical questions on my previous studies in computer science. very detailed. then asked work related questions. detailed on knowledge and procedures

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sydney (Sydney) in June 2019.

Interview

Online application and then phone interview, after that there was one 1-1 interview and the final panel interview. The whole interview process was relax and friendly. There is no assessment center for the job application.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself and why you applied for the role   Answer Question

Senior Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Sydney.

Interview

Talk yourself up as much as possible. They like big egos... but that is sector-wide. Interview was pretty straighforward. No traps. Panel was tough but fair. No real surprises.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

IPP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Sydney.

Interview

video interview, cv, cover letter needs to be submitted, and will be offered a chance of video interview automatically. Finish the interview and you will be selected to attend one round of assessment centre.

Project Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University of Sydney in April 2019.

Interview

Standard interview experience. Tell me about yourself; What are major job responsibilities; Technique questions and examples; Behaviour questions such as how to you handle pressure? How to maintain good time management; How to deal with tough stakeholders and examples.

Admin Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University of Sydney (Sydney) in January 2019.

Interview

I Submitted an application online and received a call with Hr and short 15-minute interview. I later received a call back was requested to meet in person. I then had one interview that lasted about 45 min. Most of it was general conversation about my past rolls and why they relate to this job.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you had to dissolve a customer-related issue.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.