VMware Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

VMware Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at VMware

2.5

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at VMware in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred in the company and received a candidate questionnaire to fill out and send back. After following up a few times a recruiter reached out to me. We had a quick phone screening and she passed me onto the hiring manager. I then had a 30 minute phone interview with him.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions. Why this position, what do you see yourself doing as a career. Very conversational   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for VMware

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMware (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

There were 2 interviewers, we had about 30 minutes with each. Both were kind and personable and I felt as though it went great. I received a call later in the week to inform me that I was hired. The hiring manager was one of the kindest ladies I've ever interviewed with.

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interviews were fast, smart, to the point, with all questions answered. I was contacted by the recruiter first, followed by the interview with the hiring manager; on boarding was tough, but made easier by helpful and smart employees, supportive sales groups through all regions I've worked with. Clear communication, beautiful easy to navigate campus.

Marketing Interview

Interview

I had one interview there. It seemed like it went well, but I never head back from them. The office was much larger than I expected, it looked like a factory. I probably wouldn't have worked there after visiting it.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straightforward.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VMware.

Interview

The initial communication was confusing and I was routed to 3 different people, 2 separate recruiters and the marketing manager. After I arrived for the interview I was shown the trading floor, it was a very interesting work environment, and the recruiter was very polite in sharing the typical work experience on the floor. I was then asked to wait in a small room and the marketing manager came to the interview with my work samples. We went back and forth with the standard questions.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VMware.

Interview

interview process was pretty simple since i was going in as an intern. 2 rounds with 2 people, and asked me to run through my resume a bit, but overall it was a very chill interview. the easiest one i've had so far

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at VMware in June 2009.

Interview

I was first did a phone interview, then I had to interview with about 6-8 other people throughout the company.

I started interviewing in the summer and was given a verbal offer that I accepted and was told I'd have the paperwork in 3 days. It never came so I finally contacted the recruiter again to see what was going on. After another week of me pressing, he finally said they had a hiring freeze and that it was indefinite when they could get approval to hire me. In the spring of the following year, I was finally given an offer again and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When it was clear they wanted to hire me, we finally got to the salary issue. What they wanted to offer me was lower than expected so I negotiated and that took about 2 weeks.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.