Verizon Connect Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Verizon Connect Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon Connect

2.7

Senior Installation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Connect (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

I had an interview with HR approximately two weeks after my application. The recruiter went over my education and experience. He explained the job, and they also disclosed the pay of $45K a year. I declined immediately. The position was not entry-level and required a Bachelors. I was coming in with a masters degree and over 18 years of experience in supply chain, contracting, vendor relations, project management, etc. The last time I made 45K was in 2005 when I didn't have a degree and was an admin. They need a reality check! Especially since the position is located in San Diego.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon Connect (Orlando, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

You apply and then you receive a phone interview phone call. Then a face to face interview. There were two interviewers, one a recruiter and the other a technical person, I assume. Questions were both behavior and technical oriented.

Interview Questions

Interview

Very simple. Normal interview questions and shadowing current BDRs. I interviewed with a Managing Partner and the Associate Director. I could tell that the BDRs were also observing to see if I would be a good fit for the culture and role

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Connect (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

They ghosted me and wasted 3 weeks of my time. There was no follow up whatsoever! So no to candidates and please dont waste their time and effort. The process is so slow and discouraging.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Connect.

Interview

I met a recruiter at a campus career fair and we talked for almost 30 minutes. Afterward he told me to apply online. I got a behavioral video interview questions and I completed it. I still have not heard back, but I recently got an email asking if I was still interested in the position. I think it is a slow process.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Verizon connect and which roles would you be most interested in?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon Connect.

Interview

One-sided video interview -- recording videos in response to questions, and filling out questions about experience on a form.

On-site interview -- flown out and back and provided with hotel accommodation -- behavioral and technical, questions about experience, etc.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I had a virtual "phone screen" through HireVue (did not actually talk to anyone). This was not technical, just talked about previous experience, interest in working there, etc. Had a fly-in interview on SuperDay, 45min interview.

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Connect in December 2018.

Interview

I applied online for a position, received a phone call from a recruiter same day to discuss my resume. I told was not a candidate mid conversation for the position I applied for but they had other positions making way less available.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verizon Connect (San Diego, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I think Verizon is weird compnay. They asked me couple of easy technical questions but I don't know why they rejected me even though I answered them right. They also asked some questions about my experiences. The thing which I didn't like was that they don't allow you to choose a date for on site interview rather tell you a week prior to it that you have been selected for on site interview and you have been scheduled for interview for a week after.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that prints the numbers from 1 to 100 and for multiples of '3' print "Fizz" instead of the number and for the multiples of '5' print "Buzz".   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verizon Connect.

Interview

Had to do a behavioral video interview, got called to a superday. The person who called me was pretty rude and seemed disinterested. However, at the office they gave lunch and a tour of the facility after the interview. There was plenty of time to talk to the other interns. The people were nice enough but when it came to interviewing we were all asked very different questions of varying degrees of difficulty. Ex: one person received a single very simple technical question about using modulus in java, another one receiving a very tricky dynamic programming question...etc. I found this quite unfair. Lots of basic behavioral questions were there mixed with the technical question, combined with a few brain teasers.

Seemed to me like the company had already 'chosen' some preferred candidates and smoothed the interview as much as possible for them. Basically if they want you they'll all but say it out loud, and if you've made it to the end but aren't a 'chosen' candidate you should work extra hard to prove yourself to get a shot. Seemed like a fun company and place to work at though and the people were nice enough.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.