Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Verizon

4,315 Interview Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Very simple process. Two different assessments: work related behavior assessment and switch challenge assessment. Both were relatively easy. Interview had several questions and were also easy. Had two tries to record for each question.

Interview Questions

Interview

It's an online interview, most questions regarding the project in the team. Also includes some basic questions about the relative job. The interviewer is very nice, and the atmosphere is very friendly and smooth.

Interview Questions

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview - recruiter, manager, and the engineering team. Overall, it took between 3-4 weeks to get through. Everyone seemed professional and I was kept up to date with where I stand in the process.

Interview Questions

• Random network questions and questions related to soft skills.   Answer Question

Project Management Interview

Interview

Straightforward questions. First round was basic HR, 2nd round was a phone interview with manager, 3rd round in person interview with manaber and a few teammates, last interview with VP.

Customer Representative Interview

Interview

They had a multiple step review process that begins with the recruiter. They will talk to you about a product that they select and see what your research skills are like. Then they send you to the District Rep and then down to the store for the final interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a non-physical product to a customer?   1 Answer

Data Science Interview

Interview

1. Behavioral test
    2. Switch test: It's like a switch game that you need to figure out the logic in it. For example, given a combination of four shapes, each shape for one numbers. Use these 4 shapes as an input in a machine, then output a different order of these 4 numbers, then ask you to order these numbers by shape.
    3. Video interview

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit in this opportunity?   Answer Question

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I applied online. I waited a few weeks to get a response. HR contacted me back and paperwork went smoothly. I enjoyed working there at Verizon.

Major Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

After 5 rounds of interviews, there was ultimately no offer made because of a hiring freeze on external candidates. The first interview was with the internal recruiter. Second was with the hiring manager then I spoke with the person who I would be replacing (due to a promotion) and then spoke with someone I would be working closely with. The last interview was with a panel of 3 managers from other teams.

Interview Questions

• How well did I feel about working for the hiring manager?   1 Answer

Network Operations Interview

Interview

I received an invitation to take their online assessment and a hirevure interview about two to three weeks after submitting my application. They gave me about four days to complete the online interview.

Coordinator Interview

Interview

I interviewed for an entry level position here. Process took 6 weeks, with 3 calls and then an in person interview where I met with two people. A recruiter guided me through the process which was helpful, she was always available to discuss an upcoming call.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.