Verizon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Verizon Interview Questions

Interviews at Verizon

4,188 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Gave my resume to a recruiter, completed a one-way video interview, went in for a super day at the Basking Ridge office where I went through 2 behavioral style interviews with 2 different people, and got the call for the offer 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were faced with a conflict in a team and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

It was a fairly easy process, a lot of back and forth. Ask for info at the beginning to make sure what the job entails and a salary estimate for good measure.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions and mostly about your personality and life experience   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

First was the HireVue process. This was followed by a phone call with the college campus recruiter. The final stage was an interview with the hiring managers of that department.

Interview Questions

Verizon Response

22 Jul 2020 – Recruitment Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing you interview experience with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate the insights.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Outcome focused. Looking to understand how a leader would go about assuring each individual would be successful in growing with the company and continuing training and growth. You would normally review with the leadership in the branch and then may review with VP with territory responsibility.

Interview Questions

Verizon Response

22 Jul 2020 – Recruitment Marketing Manager

Thank you for sharing this feedback on the interview process for the Sales Manager position and welcome to the Verizon team.

Government Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

Extremely disappointed. In the beginning of March I had my first phone interview. It went well and the recruiter let me know I was moving forward to the next steps on an email. He mentioned the manager was going to reach out to me to schedule our next interview, since I did not hear back from the hiring manager I reached out to the recruiter and he mentioned he had not yet scheduled the interviews. Another week went by, still didn’t hear from the hiring manager and reached out to the recruiter for him to tell me the same thing and to just keep an eye for that email. Another week went by, and same thing. I reached out once last time to the recruiter to tell me that they had fill out the position with an internal candidate. Definitely disappointed with the lack of communication, and the lack of respect for my time. I understand Verizon is a huge company, but by no means should a candidate not be interviewed and taken out of the loop with no communication.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verizon (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

They call me instead of make the screen interview, make a lot of cuestions teorical and I answered everything, but at next day give me the feedback very awful. The interviewer was an Indian that was working in India and ask me for my projects when I answer my last jobs he totally change the way he ask anything. Was very un professional and he told me he wasn't in USA and also he wasn't working for Verizon it was just a interviewer from infovision and that put me in the black list of hiring for infovision. He ask me if I have a cuestión and I kindly ask what do I need to be successful in the interviews, he told me that the most important thing was the confidence. But he give me very bad feed back.

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Interview

Done in two rounds, first an online virtual interview then a super day. Got through the virtual video interview and invited to the super day, but was never contacted further.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

I applied online and then received email two months later to do a interview. I had two interviews one over the phone where we went over details of job and screened me the other in person where their was role play and how i would sell a product

Business Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verizon (Saint Louis, MO (US)).

Interview

Apply online, phone screening by recruiter, asking basic, qualifying questions about experience and background. Next was two separate face-to-face interviews, first with the hiring manager, then with the hiring manager's supervisor.

Interview Questions

• List an example of your past success in sales, citing challenges/obstacles you overcame.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verizon.

Interview

You apply, take an excel test (because of the nature of the job) and go through 2 interviews. It's a rigorous and selective process. They also want to get to know who you are as a person to see if you would be a fit for the culture as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you used Powerpoint to present information to a group of people. What tools did you use and how did you use them to your advantage?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.