WNS Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at WNS

2.7

Accounts Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Its good all over.
    First round Written exam from basic accounting followed by HR round in that they check your exam paper and ask about yourself. After you cleared that round then you interview taken by team leader.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

the interview was so easy. the hr and manager all were very friendly just be confident and answer simply and u r done i cleared it so easily like did not feel like hard at all so guys enjoy ur interview..

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Their interview process is pathetic........... They waste your whole day to tell you that you aren't selected..I went at 12 and some people came at 4.... we all their in last round at the same time....The HR management is worst........They don't value your time and they just roam here and their.......They do a lot of partiality............You will be selected only if you have strong HR reference .....Interview takes 8-10 hours

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

Pathetic & no response from employer
    aptitude test was cleared
    Documentation was verified
    Was punctual
    Answered all questions
    Operations around cleared
    HR around was only for 1 min & only one question asked pathetic HR team

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in August 2019.

Interview

it took a lot of time. the waiting could've been avoided by managing the whole process in a better way
    they would tell us that they will call us after 20 mins but then actually called us after 1 hr
    there were 5 rounds total

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

It took 2 days nd 6 rounds . 3 in Vikroli and 3 in Airoli . Starting with online test followed by accounts test nd HR round . Then in Airoli next round is with ops team then they also took one accounts written majorly of journal entries nd then last final interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Technical part was OK but the questions asked by the HR was related to my caste, marriage which was not expecting because that was totally unprofessional and biased. Since its a multinational company and as far as I concerned with the organisation's policy they don't differentiate candidates on the basis of this but unfortunately my experience was totally opposite and gloomed.

Account Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

The first round was of aptitude test. After giving the test they informed me that only "night shifts" are available for account process.
    This review was just for your information because they May not mention it on job portals or description. But account process is only for night shift.

The interview process is aptitude test- online test- HR interview

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Mumbai (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

It was pretty easy. They just asked simple quetion on accounting. Journal entries rules tell me about yourself and it was pure night shift job so i declined the offer. They were giving night allowances but though i declined.

Back Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vikhroli (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WNS (Vikhroli (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was a walk in interview for back office email process at Vikhroli. I tried calling before going there but no one answered the phone. When you reach there you have to submit your mobile phone at the reception which is pathetic. After the registration they gave me a sheet to write a 300 words formal letter to customer's complaints. WHO WRITES A 300 WORDS MAIL IN REAL WORLD? After waiting for 2 hours they took the basic grammar test on machine. After that I waited for another 1 and a half hour for next round. Guess what? Email writing on paper! That too 1 A4 size page back and forth. Which kind of company reply to customers in 2 pages email? Again I waited for 1 hour for the HR/Manager round where they asked ridiculous questions regarding grammar and kept asking what I did to improve my English? I kept telling that that's what I learned and did not get any special courses for that. Still they weren't convinced. Like what you want me to say? They weren't clearly talking about my job profile which I was asking. They only said about the shifts. And you have to get 1 month of classroom training and 6 months of on job training. Seriously??? To write emails you need that much training? It's not a good company which just wasted my whole day. And the HR team seems like 12th pass people who have no idea how to conduct interviews. There is no process or whatsoever. There is no cafeteria or canteen there. They don't even offer water to you. Etiquettes and manners will be alien language words to them. I suggest not to go there and waste your time like me.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.