Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Waitrose & Partners Interview Questions

Interviews at Waitrose & Partners

2.6

Ramp Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holloway, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Holloway, OH (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Absolutely easy and went efficiently. Understood all the tasks they set me to do and i adapted to my new work place in very sufficiently. Overall is was a great success.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for this job?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

Interesting interview process including the creation of presentations and strategy based on business cases. Both behavioural and technical questions. Very structured interview process with a lot of pre work required.

Supermarket Assistant Various Departments Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Went through the online tests and got offered to come in for an interview. In the interview there were about 5 of us and we all had to complete a task in 30 minutes then make a presentation. The task was simple and it was all based on reading customers feedback and making solutions for the problems brought up by customers. There where two people in watching us and making notes. After this we all waited in the cafeteria and we're called in twos for our one-to-one interviews which were an additional 30 mins. Overall the whole thing took just under 2 hours.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (London, KY (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

group interview before breaking off into a 1 on 1, team building exercises. they wanna see teamwork and confidence. Asked questions and had to stand infront of the group to answer the questions as well as working in small teams to complete tasks.

Interview Questions

• Waitrose History
      what you do in your free time   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Stage one, I applied online through their website and then I was invited to a zoom call with one member of the Waitrose recruitment team. I then waited a day or two for my successful email.

Interview Questions

• Zoom call with one member of their team. 1st question: little bit about myself. 2nd: a time I’ve shown diversity. 3rd: a time I’ve shown diversity. 4th: why I want to work for Waitrose.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners.

Interview

Questions about availability, teamwork and time management.
    Fairly easy and relaxed, just had a chat with the manager for about 5-10 mins basically. But the job offer came quite a while after, maybe a month?
    Also situational judgement type questions online.

Supermarket Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Sheffield, England (UK)).

Interview

It was a 1:1 interview due to COVID. The interviewer was very polite and has great mannerisms. They want to get to know you as a person to see if you're a good fit for the role

Customer Service Interview

Interview

I applied online by posting my cv. Few days later I got matched to a vacancy and was offered a position. Very simple to apply. Didnt attend an interview. Just over the phone job offer.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Long winded, way too in depth for the job. Did a phone interview because of then pandemic and they sent me a whole test which was honestly ridiculous. They then ghosted me and called me up 2 months later offering me a job which I declined

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leyland, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waitrose & Partners (Leyland, England (UK)) in November 2020.

Interview

Interview carried out over the phone by a really nice guy. I was then asked to go to the site of work with my passport. it lasted around ten to fifteen minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about yourself and why you want to work for Waitrose.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.