Walmart Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Walmart

9,579 Interview Reviews

2.2

CAP Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fernandina Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart (Fernandina Beach, FL (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Pretty easy. They asked me about 5 questions, all of which didn't take too much thought whatsoever. I was nervous going in but quickly cooled down and was able to answer everything confidently. Easy

Interview Questions

• A time when you had to go above and beyond to achieve a goal   8 Answers

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Quick and easy not hard at all. Just show up on time. You will get the job and more. Work schedule is cool, got to work weekends. Just go to work to be honest

Interview Questions

• What are you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone Interview followed up by a initial assessment and then an in person interview and another in person interview. Phone Interview followed up by a initial assessment and then an in person interview and another in person interview. Phone Interview followed up by a initial assessment and then an in person interview and another in person interview. Phone Interview followed up by a initial assessment and then an in person interview and another in person interview.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was relatively quick. Took a phone call after i applied. They hired me over the phone and was working within two days. The only reason i put It on the negative side is because it’s not really a good idea of what to expect. It’s hard getting a job in today’s world. With covid everything has been flipped around.

Tech Interview

Interview

Very easy going and makes you feel comfortable. Asked behavioral and situational questions. Nothing hard. Interview was about 30 minutes. Upfront and kind. Just similar to other interviews. Great environment and support.

WalMart Overnight Stocker Interview

Interview

It took about a week for drug and background to come through. You do the application, they call for an interview, you allow the background check if everything goes well they schedule an orientation and you're hired. Simple!!! Maybe two weeks

Interview Questions

• Keep a fast pace when working?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

The interview process was very laid back. I was interviewed by an assistant manager that would later become my assistant manager. He took me around the store and showed me the department that I would assigned to. Great experience overall.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Interview process was very professional and I felt comfortable. The person interviewing me made me feel welcome which made the process very easy. I would highly recommend working at Walmart.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

It was not bad. It was very professional and did not take so long. They were respectful and kind and I heard back from them very quickly and the hiring process was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Production Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

I applied online. The interview was a panel of about 3 people. The interview questions were mostly behavioral and situational. Used the Star method. Took about 30 minutes, overall pretty average interview.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were based mostly on behavioral questions. Other common questions included, tell me about yourself, greatest strength, etc.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.