Walmart Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Find jobs for Guest Service Team Member - Cashier

Walmart Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Walmart

2.0

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Bellevue, NE (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

waited 30mins for an interview. aced the first one then when i was waiting for the second i was hearing rude comments about me from over workers. was offered the job but declined because of the other workers.

Interview Questions

• nothing the mangers were very nice and told me how easy the job was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walmart

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walmart.

Interview

Very simple process. Applied online. Got a phone call about a week later to come in. Had two back to back interviews and was given a job offer. Then had to complete a drug test and background check. Had orientation 3 weeks later.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Woodbridge, NJ (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

Questions are tpo long and vague. They keep repeating the same questions with numerous variations. It has the interviewee going around in circles. There was three panel interview. Then they ca you back for a final interview wi th one individual.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you went about the call of duty. Tell me about atime when you had to come up with a solution to a problem. Who did you consult. How did you reaear h the problem.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations. The offer is the same for everyone. Experience doesn't matter. Education doesn't matter as well. Raises are annyal and based on reviews. Good to get a pisitive review in order to get promoted

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walmart (Louisville, KY (US)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was quick and fast. He basically asked my availability and for me to tell him about myself, it was during holiday season so i was hired on spot. It Was one on one , and i was one of 9 or 10 candidates of the day

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was short and to the point. She asked me only a few questions and it seemed like she already had her mind made up. It was a group interview and there was only one other person who couldn't speak any English and had her son there to translate (but she was interviewing for a night stocking job).

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very simple. It was one on one and I was asked 5 questions off a piece of paper, she rated me on each answer. It took maybe 15 minutes. She then had me sign consent for a background check and sent me to get my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you set a deadline for yourself and made a plan to get it done.   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (North Richland Hills, TX (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

They call you first to see if you are interested and if you are interested in whatever position they are offering.They go over you application and will not interview you with out an online application.They pretty much walk you through your application and then ask you about yourself to see you skill set for upper level positions, if not then whatever you applied for is still waiting for you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been a supervisor?   1 Answer

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walmart (New York, NY (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Short and simple, the manager was kind. He asked me a few questions. I asked a few questions. I decided not to take the job because I chose another job.

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled an application online an not even 24hrs got a call for a cashier position. I was there foe an hour maybe more but only because they where busy and i got hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• what was ibe time you had to gather info and xomplete a task   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was my first job so i just accepted everything lol

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walmart (Oakland, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

horrible and really personal. guy was weird and far too interested in cats and their really "fascinating" tails, paws and ears. Ew.. Hahaha. Hope this helps, glad it's nice and genial. yeah.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.