Colette Accessories Interview Question: We were asked to introduce ou... | Glassdoor.com.au

Interview Question

Christmas Casual/Sales Assistant Interview Sydney

We were asked to introduce ourselves and asked what we

liked about Colettes. We were then put into pairs and had to "sell" the other person and had a minute to talk to each other and learn a few key points. Then we were put into groups of 3 and had to each pick an item and then try and sell it to the group.
Answer

Interview Answer

3 Answers

I mentioned Colettes being Australian owned, affordable etc

Interview Candidate on 5 Aug 2017

Hey about to go for an interview and need to know if it's hard and do we have to try and sell it to the whole group?

Lauren on 14 Sep 2017

Hi Lauren, Yes we had to stand up in our group and say why we chose the bag or piece of jewellery. I picked a simple ring and just said "Its a simple, classic ring it will go with any outfit you wear, its an affordable price $14.99 but looks much more expensive" You just have to say all of the good things about the product, its great quality, great price , great style, goes with any outfit, great colour etc etc Just make sure you look up the company so you know a bit about them (Australian owned, started by a woman) and try to go first when introducing yourself so you can say your little spiel and just be confident :)

Anonymous on 14 Sep 2017

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.