Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 21 Oct 2018

2.6

166 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Provo, UT (US)) in November 2009.

Interview

I already was an employee at another branch but the questions they ask are all uniform... they ask you about sales experiences you have had. Customer service experiences. Mostly behavioral questions and questions to find out about your personality and goals. They want to know if you can handle multitasking and long lines of people. It was a fairly straight-forward interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you exhibited good customer service?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

I applied online through their website. A week later, I got an email telling me to contact a recruiter. I called the recruiter and she asked me about my sales and customer service experience as well as some of my other work history. A week later I got a call from the bank manager and now I have a face to face interview next week. That's where I am now.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to satisfy a customer.   Answer Question
    • What is your selling technique?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Group interview

Interview Questions

• Descibe yourself and why wells fargo   1 Answer
    • tell me a time when you had to defuse a situation and what happened   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

8-10. Group Interview...First question....Tell me about yourself and why wells fargo?
    2nd question...customer service question...
    THE END.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to deal with a an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and why wells fargo?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Try to stand out

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Bothell, WA (US)) in July 2011.

Interview

Quick basic phone interview, then invited to group interview, then two weeks later invited to specific branch for 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Jose, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

After I submitted my online application, I got an online link to complete a test and create an account at Wells Fargo online, in which right after I got a message to call the recruiter for initial screening. After the initial screening I got my appointment for a group interview. The group interview consisted of 10 applicants and 1 recruiter. We were given 3 situational questions which involved particularly the sales experience of each applicants.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Dallas, TX (US)).

Interview

1) Applied online
    2) Immediately go routed to a group interview date and you have to click yes or no
    3) group interview with about 10 other people with HR representative
    4) manager called to set up meeting
    5) interview with manager said she would call me the week after but didn't so I thought I didn't get the position
    6) got a call a couple of weeks later by HR saying that I didn't get the part time position but that the location wanted to offer me a full time position instead and I accepted

Interview Questions

• What is your most significant sales or accomplishment? (in both the group interview and one on one with the manager)   1 Answer

Negotiation

$10 an hour Non Negotiable

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Marlton, NJ (US)).

Interview

I filled out an application online followed by a group interview. You meet several other people at the group interview and learn about the company. You fill out a form and answer two questions from the interviewer. After the group interview I got an e-mail and currently waiting for a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• The two questions were very general.   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Orange, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Port Orange, FL (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

There were four initial interviews before I was offered the position.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo in November 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very easy and comfortable. I applied online, within 24 hours after applying I was told I needed to fill out an assessment. Immediately, after I completed my assessment, I was scheduled for a group interview. After I passed the group interview (which by the way, was out of 10 candidates) I did a one on one interview and shortly after was extended an offer to join the company.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions where very simple and standard questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.