Wells Fargo Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 18 Jun 2018

2.6

154 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Applied for full time teller, had the phone interview passed , then about a week later was called for face to face. I interview at the location at what I thought I would be working at, after the face to face interview wasn't as bad, I was told that I would actually be working at another location, due to the location I interviewed at had already filled the position. No biggie just was glad to have gotten the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wells Fargo

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Albuquerque, NM (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied to every Wells Fargo branch that had a open teller position around my city. I got three interviews out of the five applications I submitted. The first interview was over the phone. That interview was honestly quite awkward. It took them a month to get back to me with a rejection email. The two other took place at the branch, none of the questions that were asked were different, due to a paper they had o read off of. The interview seemed to have gone fine, I was interviewed with two people at the last two interviews, but I was rejected 3 days to a week later, because I do not speak Spanish.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Wells Fargo?   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monsey, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Monsey, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I applied online and completed a skill questionaire. Afterwards, you are sent a link to schedule a phone screening. This is where it gets weird, since the link I received had no openings for phone interviews so I had to wait over a week before, I received another link that had openings but they were only for 4 time slots so it didn't leave you much room for scheduling if you had other obligations which felt very impersonal. I set up the interview time and the recruiter that contacted me was rude and cold throughout the questioning. She didn't give me time to answer the questions, kept interrupting me and sighing at my answers, making if very obvious that she was not listening to any of my answers. I stopped the interview half way through, because I didn't feel comfortable, continuing an interview with a recruiter that wasn't even remotely trying to attempt to see, if I would be a good fit for the role. Additionally, I feel that any good company should hire recruiters that respect the time of the candidates and give them equal chance for evaluation; therefore, any company that would hire a recruiter that is cold and rude towards applicants is not the right company for my needs. No candidate should feel that their phone screening is a chore for a recruiter.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied for bank teller. The Interview was easy ,very basic questions and some behavioral questions . It lasted about 20 minutes. But at that time I didn't have the cash handling experience they were looking for. I think that's why I was not selected.

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Online application followed by a brief phone interview and an online behavioral survey. Following that, it was a group interview, one on one talk with HR, before they sent me to a specific branch for further interview with two managers there, all on the same day. Last round of interview was with the district manager.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Initial interview was a group interview. Then invited to second interview with just 2 people. They ask a lot of questions where you need to talk about specific experiences.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Santa Clarita, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

It was an hour long and asked customer service questions overall pretty easy. It toon almost three weeks to hear back from them. They let me know I got hired but j had to decline since I had gotten another offer with a different company

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you turn a negative experience into a positive one   1 Answer

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied and had a phone interview that lasted around 20 minutes. The interviewer took notes on a computer as I have her my answers. They were really trying to see if I sold or promoted any services or products.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever done anything outside your job description?   Answer Question
    • How much cash did you handle on a daily basis?   Answer Question
    • As part of your job, did you sell or promote any products or services?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (San Luis Obispo, CA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied February 9th then got an email saying I qualified for an interview. I had the phone interview February 13th and in person interview with two managers February 21st. I was asked 7 questions from a list of questions they had.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you did the right thing even though it was difficult to do so.   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Roswell, NM (US)).

Interview

You start by filling out a questionnaire. Then you’ll do an initial phone screening where they will ask you some of the same questions that were in the questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult situation with a customer?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.