Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Wells Fargo

7,216 Interview Reviews

2.8

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview was easygoing. Just dress professionally answer their questions.I transitioned from a teller so understanding the concept helped a lot. Just be your self and know the business. They asked generic questions. Nothing difficult.

Business Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Fast and easy. Interviewee was able to understand what will be the next step after the initial interview. After initial interview another round was with the site leader of the group.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you are given a task and you weren't sure how to do it?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Got the interview 1 week after applied online. Standard, 3 rounds, phone interviews. Got rejected within a week. It feels like they have already filled the position when I talked to them.

Interview Questions

• standard personality and technical questions   1 Answer

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process is about one hour. The people who interview me have a technical background, with many years' work experience. He asks me about five questions. The questions are hard.

Personal Banker I Interview

Interview

friendly and courteous the video part was a bit challenging but I was able to have someone assist me with it I was able to upload it and the recruiter said she got it

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you overcame a difficult situation with a customer   Answer Question

Interview

The process was pretty easy and very laid back. I was asked some easier credit questions but they were more focused on interpersonal skills. Overall it was a faster process than expected.

Associate of Sales Interview

Interview

Horriible and felt like i was going to die the entire time i was in the office. Therefore it was terrible and can never do it ever again. That’s my experience.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a phone interview, almost entirely situational questions, which allowed me to showcase my skills and past experiences. This was helpful to me as a college Sophomore who was less equipped to answer the more technical-style questions related to the field.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain one time you had to had to deal with a difficult problem, specific to a job or position you held?   Answer Question

Analytical Consultant 6 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Fairly standard but accelerated due to manager panic. The HR rep was "odd" and a bit slow but I got to the final stage. I did the interview was told they would get back in a week. It has been two months now, and the only reason I know I didnt get it is because I looked at the job application app. The HR rep never followed up nor did the manager

Interview Questions

• What tools did you use to build the program   1 Answer

Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

standard behavior question, Tell me about, how you handle, give me an example, tell me about a time you worked on a challenging client ,tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.