Wells Fargo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wells Fargo Interview Questions

Interviews at Wells Fargo

6,931 Interview Reviews

2.8

Interview

The hiring process was simple. Several interviews. Thorough information. Only shortcoming is the pay is not ideal but there is room for earning more money. Had an interview with two different people, both were over the phone due to the pandemic. Pretty simple process

Any Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

STAR - Situation Task Action Result - you should be prepared to answer all questions within this format. There is an HR screening process and then 2-3 interviews depending on seniority of the role you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult situation and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

Was fairly straight forward. I apply through my university job portal and had on campus interviews Shortly thereafter.

They followed up with me via email with the final result.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

I applied as an Analyst to different positions at Wells Fargo that requires my experience. Two of my applications was declined but my third application reached the screening stage. The phone interview was with a recruiter and It was based on my work history/resume.

Personal Banker II Interview

Interview

Face to face interview with a manager and the district manager. After interview follow up offer from HR. Onboarding process was easy. The put you right into training on your first day.

Interview Questions

• A lot of question starting with tell me a time when... you had to work with an employee you didn’t like? Had to overcome a negative situation? Went above and beyond for a client?   Answer Question

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter and then she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and one other team member.

The interview went well, but then after two weeks I didn't hear anything. I reached out to the recruiter and I was told they decided to cancel the position. The process was a month overall so it was very disappointing to find out at the end that the position was cancelled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a project to improve a deficiency.   Answer Question

Lead Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (Salem, OR (US)).

Interview

Behavioral questions based on your previous work experience. If you had a teller interview it is basically the same type of interview. Make sure your answer are matching the job description and always use the STAR method to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews with hiring manager and team lead. Basic background and experience related questions. Waited several weeks to get a call back for a offer then I accepted.

Premier Banker II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo.

Interview

The interview seemed ok, 2 managers attended, unsure of what they were looking for , I thought i did well but they had a different opinion. It was an hour-long process.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wells Fargo (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

It was very intimidating, and often hard to hear both interviewers on the phone. They asked mostly teamwork questions and two technical questions at the end. It is very high paced and the interviewers seem like you are just another candidate, which is discouraging.

Interview Questions

• If you were given two financial statements to evaluate a company, which two would you use?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.