Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety (Sydney).

Interview

Initial Interview
    ===========
    Over the phone interview with group manager. Interview lasted around 1 hour and it consisted of going through the resume and a small market entry scenario.

2nd Interview
    ==========
    Over the phone interview with group colleague and HR representative. Interview lasted for around 1 hour and it mainly consisted with 'How would you deal with this scenario?' type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about deciding whether the company should launch a new line of business?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety (Sydney) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied the recruitment agency. Interviewed with three managers in a panel style interview. Also completed and Access & Excel Test. This was a casual interview, we went through my CV and reviewed my past experience. Interviewer helped me feel at ease and there was a lot of emphasis on technical skills. I also completed pre testing at the agency which included excel and access tests.

Interview Questions

• Have you completed presentations to senior stakeholders   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wesfarmers Industrial and Safety (Sydney).

Interview

I had a missed call so called back a couple times and left messages. HR never follows up the case and not replay. I received a email saying I was not successful, even without any interviews or tests.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.