Westpac Group Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in September 2018.

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with different team members, including phone interviews, face to face interviews at the local office. They tend to hire via an agent in overseas locations, and the process is very quick because they do not have a lot of applicants.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in August 2015.

Interview

Application submitted via internal recruiting portal, so did not need to do aptitude and personality tests. Went through three rounds: phone interview, face to face with role manager, and face to face with state or regional manager. Previous term in role requirements and unwillingness for manager to approve transition resulted in delayed start date. Managers in new team were open and willing to accept conditions, to secure talent. Regular follow ups from HR and new manager throughout the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Outlining key events, news or information from recent market and economics updates.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.