Westpac Group Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in July 2017.

Interview

Firstly phone interview with basic questions and checklist, usually you'll be successful to proceed to next stage, come with a few questionnaires and tests to test your personality and some basic skills like logics and calculation, along with some behavioural questions. If pass this stage, next is the in person interview at an assessment centre, it comes in the form of both group and personal interview, takes quite a few hours and multiple sections, mainly to evaluate your capacity to work in a team and communication.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you introduced a new technology to a customer or colleague.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney).

Interview

I submitted my CV and cover letter through Westpac Group career page and then next day I was invited to take Gallup assessment which is about the candidate's behavior and culture-it took me about 40mins to complete but actually it was very easy to answer with. After finishing the assessment, I received the email asking me to take to the next stage: video interview. I just completed the video interview a moment ago. There were 9 questions including the last question about adding any comment from me. The other 8 questions were all behavior questions base on the previous work experience and the skills I need to obtain in the position I'm applying for. Great thanks to Glassdoor. I just found this website with all the relevant video interview questions two hours before the interview...I don't know whether I am lucky enough to have only two hours...But this website is TRULY HELPFUL to my video interview. Therefore, I decided to share my experience here right away the interview. I look forward to getting to the next stage which is supposed to be an online skill assessment.

Interview Questions

• What will be typical day in the bank branch?   1 Answer
    • What does outstanding customer service mean to you?   Answer Question
    • When was the last time you saw a sales opportunity and how did you close the sale?   Answer Question
    • When someone asks you to do a task out of your role, how do you respond? What have you done that was outside of your role?   Answer Question
    • How did you deal with the conflicting priorities in a busy work environment?   Answer Question
    • What does delighted customer mean to you?   Answer Question
    • If successful where do you see yourself in 12-24 months?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.