Westpac Group Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

1 assessment centre, 1 individual presentation and then a 1on1 interview. The toughest part was the individual presentation as you only had 15 minutes to prepare, and the case study was quite thorough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney).

Interview

The interview was conducted at an Assessment Centre. There were two interviewers to one candidate. Asked a series of interview questions and had time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a relevant story that you've recently heard from the news.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in August 2016.

Interview

1. Online application (cover letter optional)
    2. Online testing (personality and skills testing)
    3. Video interview (straight forward questions, limited time)
    4. Assessment centre (individual interview, group activity case study, individual case study)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a conflict within a team and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Bahamas)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Bahamas)) in December 2017.

Interview

CV, written questions concerning what you hoped to achieve and cover letter followed by assessment centre which included written task and interview. Written task included understanding of Westpac as an organisation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

Very nice and chill. The interviewers are very experienced and friendly. Moreover, people are super nice lots of support from HR and employees. Good experience would recommend. I applied over the internet very easy to do and then got testing days after.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Standard interview process including online tests, video interview and assessment day. Overall not very hard just very time consuming. Also other applicants were very unfriendly and competitive at the assessment day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application was very easy to put in, one of the only ones without a cover letter or extended question response. Online testing was then required before video interview. AC invite included two senior interviews and a group activity. Relatively easy AC but competition very tough. Did not receive an offer. Can't really prepare for group assessment, standard fit interview.

Interview Questions

• Elevator pitch - why should we hire you in 60 seconds ?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.