Westpac Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application was very easy to put in, one of the only ones without a cover letter or extended question response. Online testing was then required before video interview. AC invite included two senior interviews and a group activity. Relatively easy AC but competition very tough. Did not receive an offer. Can't really prepare for group assessment, standard fit interview.

Interview Questions

• Elevator pitch - why should we hire you in 60 seconds ?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

1 assessment centre, 1 individual presentation and then a 1on1 interview. The toughest part was the individual presentation as you only had 15 minutes to prepare, and the case study was quite thorough.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Bahamas)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide (Bahamas)) in December 2017.

Interview

CV, written questions concerning what you hoped to achieve and cover letter followed by assessment centre which included written task and interview. Written task included understanding of Westpac as an organisation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

Very nice and chill. The interviewers are very experienced and friendly. Moreover, people are super nice lots of support from HR and employees. Good experience would recommend. I applied over the internet very easy to do and then got testing days after.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Standard interview process including online tests, video interview and assessment day. Overall not very hard just very time consuming. Also other applicants were very unfriendly and competitive at the assessment day.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in March 2014.

Interview

phone, face to face, test, quiz, panel, one to one HR senior manager CTO, Team management, leadership, IT Team, cio,Technical and management questions based on experience, average rating not got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Technical and management questions   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in September 2018.

Interview

Online application -> Online assessment -> Video interview -> Assessment Centre

Assement Centre had 3 components
    1. One-on-one Interview
    2. Individual Case Study
    3. Group Activity

The staff were very friendly and approachable. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• - Behavioural questions
      - Most questions revolved around Westpac's core values e.g. One Team, Service
      - Some questions to gauge my reasons and interest to work at Westpac   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Standard online application, followed by automatic online testing if your GPA is above a certain level. The online testing consists of mathematical, verbal and logical reasoning. If you pass, you are invited to an assessment centre which includes 2 one-on-one interviews and a group activity.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioural type questions, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

The 2nd round interview is a case study on a business and their financial performance. They will be looking on how you conduct the meeting, through questioning and providing solutions on their needs

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney).

Interview

- Phone call with recruiter describing the role
    - Online Personality Quiz which was sent the same day as the first phone call
    - Face to Face Interview at Westpac with reporting manager 1.5 weeks after completing quiz
    - Background Checks