Westpac Group Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

3.1

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Applied for the role, received invitation for a video interview the next day, after completing the video interview, received an email that they are currently going through the applications and will be in touch soon. I’m currently awaiting for an outcome.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in December 2019.

Interview

Got shortlisted immediately for a video interview, so guess they liked my resume . However I choked massively in the video interview. Eventually to receive an email they will not be considering me for the role anymore.

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

I applied online and was asked to do online assessment. After that, I was progressed to the video interview after 1 day. The online assessment was so long and stressful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

Completed the video interview online and never got back after. It has been almost a month.. I assume I failed?

I also had a friend who got up to the gallup assessment and they got never back

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goulburn

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Goulburn) in March 2019.

Interview

Easy interview with branch manager. One on one. More of a discussion about the job and if I thought I could do it. Fairly easy interview. Quite relaxed. Hours discussed aswell as what the job entailed. Explained about the different roles in the branch.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of going above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in August 2018.

Interview

Long process. Questionaire of personality questions, video interview with alot of customer service questions. Interview with branch manager and interview with regional manager. Both were really to get to know me. Not many banking questions.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

I Applied on the Westpac website and got an invite for Gallup assessment. After finishing the assessment and immediately got invite for Sonru interview. The questions are the same as widely available on the glassdoor. There are 9 questions in total. Now I am preparing the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. What do you think a typical day will be like in your role
      2. What does outstanding customer service mean to you?
      3. We're all about creating magic moments for our customers. Can you tell me about a time you have totally 'wowed' and impressed one of your customers?
      4. What type of experience have you had working to sales targets? Now's your time to shine! Tell me about your biggest achievement.
      5. When someone asks you to do a task out of your role, how do you respond? What have you done that was outside of your role?
      6. How did you deal with the conflicting priorities in a busy work environment?
      7. Do you have any such customer who hasn't asked any questions but you know what their question was and how did you answer
      8. Whats steps have you taken to develop a strong customer relationship?
      9. You now have 2 mins make a summary about this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Adelaide

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Adelaide) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied on the Westpac website and immediately got an invite for Gallup assessment. Cleared it and immediately got invite for Sonru interview. They give 10 questions and around 90 to 120 secs for each question. The questions are the same as widely available on the glassdoor. Got rejection mail after a month. I feel that a months waiting time was too long, they should have sent the mail earlier. Practice the questions well, even though I had prepared well and performed in average manner I still did not proceed ahead of the video interview round.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are your Strengths
      2. An Example where you wow'ed the customer
      3. What is excellent customer service for you
      4. What does typical day in branch look like   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email for Galup test. I paased the test and then got an email immediately for a video interview. I prepared myself for the video interview and practiced for a week. I used this website to have an idea about the possible questions. I filmed myself and tried to finish my answers within the time frame ( 1:30 min per questions). Finally I passed the video interview and had a phone call a week after to set a face to face interview at the branch. Now I prepare for the main interview at the branch.

Interview Questions

• You now have 2 mins to ask any questions about Westpac and make a summary about this interview.   1 Answer
    • what for you is excellent customer service?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any such customer who hasn't asked any questions but you know what there question was and how did you answer   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

First there was a personality test online - i found this step easy and progressed to the next time. Then was a video interview with around 10 questions, I felt nervous for this one even though I had prepared well, I'm guessing it showed as I did not make it to the next round which was 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What type of experience have you had working to sales targets? Now's your time to shine! Tell me about your biggest achievement.   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time you WOW'd a customer   Answer Question
    • What do you think a typical day in the branch looks like?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.