Westpac Group Personal Banker Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Personal Banker Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

3.1

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

I took my CV directly into the branch then i got my first interview with the branch manager then an personality test then an interview with the regional manger then a whole day trial then waited around three weeks for a contrcat to be drawn

Interview Questions

• why would westpac have moved to a saving strategy rather than loaning strategy...namea time you went above and beyond for customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in May 2019.

Interview

Completed the video interview online and never got back after. It has been almost a month.. I assume I failed?

I also had a friend who got up to the gallup assessment and they got never back

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in April 2015.

Interview

role play and ask general questions about understanding of banking products; your understanding of banking and customer service; Video interview, phone-conversations with HR,
    then meet branch manager, then meet regional manager

Interview Questions

• why did you apply westpac?

why did you apply this role?

what are your strengths?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in February 2017.

Interview

First interview was an online video interview. Timed at 1 minute 30 per question, you will have to record yourself answering some basic interview questions.

You will then be called for a face to face interview with the local branch manager. Personally, mine was quite informal and took about 20 minutes.

Final round is when HR calls you for a third interview with the branch manager and their manager. Two interviewers will be expected to observe and question you to see if you are in fact best fit for Westpac.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and completed an online assessment. If successful you complete an online interview - 9 questions, 2 mins to answer each question but you also get 1 min and 30 seconds to read through each question.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you'll be doing on a typical day at branch?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you wow'd a customer?   Answer Question
    • What type of experience have you had working to sales targets? What was your biggest achievement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Echuca

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Echuca).

Interview

First step is online test on personality which took abt 45 minutes. The next day, I got email inviting for Sonru video interview. I was busy since I hadsome urgent personal to do and haven't finished this interview. However, a few days later, a H&R staff from Westpac called and asked couple of questions about my previous jobs and why I apply for this position at Westpac.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in your previous job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne).

Interview

Online personality test, Video Recording, Phone Interview, 1 on 1 interview with managers, then 2nd 1 on one interview with Managers - manager. It was hard to get feedback as I was offered the job,

Interview Questions

• Situational Questions focused mostly on sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ther was a phone offer, I did glass door review. Requested for the highest salary basing how I would help the company improve they accepted.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

Using technology allows potential employees to be on a level playing field. Online application, online talent assessment (Gallup), then online video interview (Sonru). Further assessments and interviews are required at later stages, for successful applicants.

Interview Questions

• General questions to decide whether you are a team player, leader or worker and autonomy required to complete tasks.   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Interview

Applied online on Westpac career site
    Online test was for approximately 45 minutes that includes behavioural questions
    Sonru interview ( video interview) approximately
     20 minutes
    After a day or 2 they said they are not hiring this position anymore

Interview Questions

• Typical day at Branch   Answer Question
    • Do you have any such customer who hasn't asked any questions but you know what there question was and how did you answer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Melbourne) in July 2016.

Interview

Sonru video interview. Questions are based on customer service. They will give you 1:30 min to read the question and then 2:00 min to answer the question. It's a set of 8 questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.