Westpac Group Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Westpac Group Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Westpac Group

2.8

Teller Interview

Interview

2 interviews online test had to have interview with state and regional mamager tyen online testing and interview with manager dont know wjat else to write as its a 30 minimum

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Westpac Group

Teller Interview

Interview

I submitted my CV and Cover letter on the 3rd of December and was instantly invited to do the Gallup assessment, however reading this website, it seems like you should get invited to the Sonru video instantly if you pass the Gallup Assessment, but I didn't, and it's been a few days, does that mean I failed????

Interview Questions

• If your coworker needs a hand and you still have a pile of work to do, what do you do?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Westpac Group.

Interview

I applied online and pass the test. I invited to have the video interview via email.
    After two weeks, I have received a call for an interview. Still waiting for the interview...

Interview Questions

• If other employees need your help but your own duties have not finished, will you help them?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Interview

1. You will be asked a variety of questions; some multiple-choice and some that require you to rate items on a ‘strongly agree’ to ‘strongly disagree’ scale.
    2. It will take approximately 20 to 45 minutes to complete depending on which role you have applied for.
    3. Each question is individually timed. You will need to complete it in one session, with no interruptions.
    4. Unfortunately you won't have a chance to go back into the assessment.
    6. You may complete it from any computer which has internet access (not a tablet or mobile unfortunately)
    Keep in mind that dial up or slow connections may result in difficulty completing the Assessment; we highly recommended you take the assessment from a computer with Microsoft Internet Explorer 7+ or Mozilla Firefox 6+. for the best results.
    7. Ensure your browser's pop-up blocker is turned off.
    8. Best not to use Google Chrome/Apple Safari as your web browser to complete, as they are not compatible with this assessment.

Anonymous Employee in City of Parramatta

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Westpac Group (City of Parramatta) in June 2017.

Interview

online test and internet interview, I did really bad in the online interview actually, however I got the chance to the face to face interview tomorrow, so will see how it goes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney) in June 2017.

Interview

I apply on line, and passed the online test,I invited to have an video interview! There are nine questions, simple to understand but not easy to answer.you need to do some preparation

Interview Questions

• A time Owoed your customer
      Money handling experiment
      How to deliver a outstanding customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Brisbane) in June 2017.

Interview

Apply online, resume is auto scanned and then if that meets the standard you are invited to a an online assessment, if you pass that then onto a video interview. Then you wait for the recruiters to assess who will move forward to a face to face interview. The in person interview is very friendly, behaviour based questioning.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your proudest achievements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Canberra) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and easy to understand, The time given to prepare for the answer gives the individual a chance to very well organise the thought flow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Perth, Western Australia) in May 2017.

Interview

Very straight forward and efficient process, was automatically asked to first complete the personality/behaviour assessment online - 20 mins and then progressed to the video interview consisting of 9 questions via Sonru and submitted my application. The talent acquisition team was quick to respond as I was notified the following day of the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Westpac Group (Sydney).

Interview

I applied online through Westpac careers site last July for a Teller position. I did have a referral from a friend who works at Westpac HQ. I received an invite to the assessment and soon after I received an invite for a video interview. The interview questions weren't too hard, mainly about your experiences related to your customer service experiences from your previous roles and how you dealt with different situations. However did pretty bad with the video interview as it was my first experience doing so and the fact that it had time limits to you answering the questions were pressuring.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the experience when you wowed your customer by going above and beyond their request.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Westpac?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about your cash handling experience under pressure and how you managed it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.