Wet ‘n Wild Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Wet ‘n Wild

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wet ‘n Wild

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kapolei, HI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Kapolei, HI (US)).

Interview

I applied online and within a week I was called in for an interview. Took a math test, and the rest the interview was mainly talking about my availability, and if I was willing to work other positions at the park. Orientation was a week scheduled for about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work in other positions in my department, even if it is not originally applied for?   2 Answers

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild.

Interview

After my application, I was invited to a group interview where we were told training class dates and locations. From there, you have to sign up for a class and get your lifeguard certification. They don't charge you upfront for the class, but they do take it out of your first paycheck. The interview isn't tough at all, but the class is difficult to pass.

Interview Questions

• Can you swin 200 meters, tread water for 1 minute without the use of your hands, and swim to the bottom of a 10ft pool to pick up an object?   Answer Question

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Greensboro, NC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

it was done as a group, not individually. There's was no formal interview, just a groupsession that pretty much said if we show up, we're in.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild in June 2015.

Interview

HA! I didn’t even get interviewed...they just wanted me to start working ASAP. I ended up being a ride attendant because no one told one of the lifeguards that they had to train that day...hella easy to get the job...too bad they’ll terminate you for talking to another guard and looking away from the water and people in it for less than a few seconds

Cashier/Expo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. Got an email at about an average time that you would get one from an interested employer: two weeks after application. Interview was pretty easy-going for the most part.

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

They hire anyone to lifeguard who can pass the training. You pay for them to verify you can swim, and teach minimal cpr/lifeguard skills. Some of my lifeguards could barely swim...

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild.

Interview

- Initial meeting with recruiting team
    - Then fitness test (200m freestyle and tread water)
    - Interview
    - Offers were received within a week
    - Training for role started a week after offers

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Sydney) in September 2017.

Interview

They asked us to come at a certain time and then seat us amongst about 15-20 other applicants. Then they go through standard procedures and slides about pay, what is expected, dress code and qualification explanation. After the presentation, they call us one by one and perform one-on-one interviews in a room with about 6-7 other booths.

Retail Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wet ‘n Wild (Sydney) in August 2017.

Interview

Online Application was quite straight-forward. the group assessment centre involved a brief overview of the theme park and the culture that Wet'n'wild promoted. Then moved into a one-on-one interview with the department manager. It was quite laid back and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.