Interview Question

Graphic Designer Interview

PTM Images

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Yup, that was it. He didn't ask who I've worked for, didn't even glance through my portfolio. Mr. Bass actually seemed preoccupied and rushed through my interview.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

6 Answers

Good for you! Those post were written by the owner trying to excuse the sorry offers he makes. I am positive you were over qualified! Good luck and stay as far away as possible from this place!

Anonymous on

Good one Mr Bass, I don't know how you find time to come on here and put interviewees down when you are too busy to meet with them (even though you were the one who sent the email asking me to come in for an interview). And to the person who commented recently, thank you and I appreciate your kindness. I know what I'm worth and do not need to work for pennies for a no-name company who is putting up the biggest show at the Pacific Design Center.

Anonymous on

It's my pleasure! You were smart enough to walk away. Can you imagine accepting a position and realizing the person the owner is once you were inside , in too deep to leave? It happens to a lot of people , good people also. Just thank the universe and your experience for being able see through this guy.

The only person with no talent is you Mr Bass on

Benefits are provided by ADP total source. You go on a website and select them. You may have come at lunch, 25 people work in this location and over 400 in the Mexico facility.

Can't be true- benefitts on

The current design department reviews your skills test and recommends employment. I Was offered more than you and accepted. So you May not have had a great skills test. If you are not creative, and don't know the programs, don't waste your time.

Your portfolio does not count on

Can't be true- benefitts on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.