Experis Interview Question: When I was contacted by the r... | Glassdoor.com.au

Interview Question

Project Manager Interview San Jose, CA (US)

When I was contacted by the recruiter she seemed to be very

excited about me as a match for this position. She called me to set up an interview with her manager, which went well. Then she called me and set up an interview with the Company in question. The first interview went well and then I was told I would move on to the hiring manager. I was set up with an interview with the hiring manager which was abruptly canceled on the day of the interview without explanation. I phoned the recruiter to find out why, and she had no answers for me at the time. I proceeded to call 2 days later and left a message, and did not receive a call back. The following week I phoned again to get an explanation, the recruiter still didn't have one for me. I was told that by the recruiter that they would check in with their manager to get me some answers. Well, it has been a month later and I never got a call with an explanation. How does a recruiter go from being supposedly in your corner as an advocate for a position to completely dropping the ball and not telling a candidate what happened with that perfectly suited position? This has left such a bad taste in my mouth. So very unprofessional Experis, very unprofessional. Candidates are people, you should at least be respectful and professional in your dealings with us. Shame on you!
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.