Willis Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 1.3K interviews

Recruiter6%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

Easy interview, multiple rounds but not very analytical. Couple of rounds over video or phone followed by last round on site. Every interviewer was friendly and positive. Practicing behavioral questions before hand will help

Interview Questions
  • Why WTW? Strengths and Weakness? Understanding of the job description
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

One 30-45 mins campus interview and one on-site interview lasting 2-3 hours and including 3 company analysts. Very straightforward and well-planned but the HR people in charge of it need reminding on certain matters. The analysts are nice, welcoming and social. The environment seems very productive and relaxed.

Interview Questions
  • What are 3 strengths that describe you?
  • Tell me about a time a project did not go according to plan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (San Francisco, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

Total of 3 rounds of interview including a final round. Dealt with power point interview, data analysis, etc. Also includes behavioral. The first round is pretty casual with focus on behavioral mostly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Detroit, MI) in May 2018

Interview

Was asked to do an online interview. A video system asked 5 questions to be recorded via webcam. Only had one shot at answering the questions. It went quickly and easily as a pre-screen round for interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

Interview in person. Interview lasted for about 1.5 hours since the potential direct future manager was involved, then the upper boss and afterwards HR - very intense but good interview with the possibility to ask a lot of questions. There was also a lot of questions from their side but nothing that couldn't be prepared upfront, nothing that would be a big surprise. Very open interview.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now within our company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2015

Interview

University recruitment process- pretty standard, resume, cover letter and transcript. 1st round of behavioral interviews, very relaxed, just getting to get to know you better, and see if you understand the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA) in Oct 2015

Interview

First round 1v1 on campus, then in office interview with every member of the team, then back for a final round. They were very nice and just wanted to get to know me, did not try and trick me and fluster me

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were behavioral, really stressed multi tasking and prioritizing, as well as excel skills and analytical skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2015

Interview

First 30-min phone interview with HR, behavioral questions. Second 30-min phone interview with a consultant in Chicago office, just went through the resume. Did not get into the final round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2015

Interview

Applied online, got contacted for a phone interview with the HR. HR spent lots time explaining the role. Questions were mainly about the resume. The entire phone interview lasted 30 minutes. Overall a nice chat. They look for candidates with specific set of skills as the role is niche.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Willis Towers Watson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson

Interview

I bypassed the on-campus interviews and went straight to an on-site interview. It took around a few weeks for them to actually schedule an interview date for me. After the interview, I had a final phone interview the week after. I heard back in about 2.5 weeks from the initial on-site interview. The interview seemed to go very well but unfortunately, they had many applicants for one slot.

Interview Questions
  • Many of the questions were standard behavioral. They typically have a set of questions that they ask. They'll ask about 1 or 2 of them and then stray off with questions of their own.
4 people found this interview helpful