Willis Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Willis Towers Watson Executive Compensation Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Willis Towers Watson

2.9

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

One 30-45 mins campus interview and one on-site interview lasting 2-3 hours and including 3 company analysts. Very straightforward and well-planned but the HR people in charge of it need reminding on certain matters. The analysts are nice, welcoming and social. The environment seems very productive and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 strengths that describe you?   1 Answer
  • Tell me about a time a project did not go according to plan   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Willis Towers Watson

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Total of 3 rounds of interview including a final round. Dealt with power point interview, data analysis, etc. Also includes behavioral. The first round is pretty casual with focus on behavioral mostly.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Was asked to do an online interview. A video system asked 5 questions to be recorded via webcam. Only had one shot at answering the questions. It went quickly and easily as a pre-screen round for interviews.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First 30-min phone interview with HR, behavioral questions. Second 30-min phone interview with a consultant in Chicago office, just went through the resume. Did not get into the final round.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round 1v1 on campus, then in office interview with every member of the team, then back for a final round. They were very nice and just wanted to get to know me, did not try and trick me and fluster me

Interview Questions

• Most questions were behavioral, really stressed multi tasking and prioritizing, as well as excel skills and analytical skills   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson.

Interview

I bypassed the on-campus interviews and went straight to an on-site interview. It took around a few weeks for them to actually schedule an interview date for me. After the interview, I had a final phone interview the week after. I heard back in about 2.5 weeks from the initial on-site interview. The interview seemed to go very well but unfortunately, they had many applicants for one slot.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were standard behavioral. They typically have a set of questions that they ask. They'll ask about 1 or 2 of them and then stray off with questions of their own.   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

7 one hour interview - has to be approved each teammate
    Ask about intellectual curiosity, drive, and fluency in numbers
    Good way to meet the team and see if there is a personality/cultural fit

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Dallas, TX (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Completed a phone interview in which I was asked basic questions about my excel skills and ability to work within a team and was invited to the final round. Final round was 4 30 minute interviews with different staff members. Some were friendly and engaging and some were cold and unhelpful. Questions were basic behavioral and resume review. No cases or exercises. Heard back in 3 weeks that I didn't get the offer.

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (New York, NY (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Mini "cases" that tested peer group and basic industry knowledge
    Behavioral types of questions that tested data analytical aptitude and business knowledge. Tell me about a time when...
    Questions about relevant coursework in college, strong excel and quantitative skills desired

Interview Questions

• How do you build a peer group
      How to manage difficult conversations with clients
      Where do you see yourself in five years
      How have you analyzed big data set in the past
      What are your greatest weaknesses/strengths   Answer Question

Executive Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Willis Towers Watson (Atlanta, GA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

The interviewer was very open and friendly. However, he asked if I had any questions after about 15 minutes out of a 45 minute interview which I took to mean the closing of the interview. Weird miscommunication.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.