Winn-Dixie Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Winn-Dixie Interview Questions

Interviews at Winn-Dixie

1.9

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

I got a call about a week after applying online for a PT Cashier position. We scheduled an interview for Friday. The interview was with the store manager, not the person who called me for an interview. The first part of the interview was basic questions, availability education etc. then a series of scripted questions that the manager didn't take too serious. We talked for 15 minutes and afterwards I did a walk through the store with him and had to greet customers for about 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked as a team?   2 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Margate, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Got interview by 3 people , simple getting to know you type of questions “Tell me about yourself “ “Are you comfortable dealing with customers “ easy Personality like questions

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie in July 2015.

Interview

It was brief and straight to the point. Definitely comfortable. Manager gave me the rundown of how things work and my duties as a cashier. I would definitely recommend this employer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Winn dixie?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

none was given, was placed into the position to get back into a store

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

The interview process takes about 45 minutes. It is basic customer service questions and job knowledge questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a co-worker who wasn't doing his/her fair share of the work. What did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie.

Interview

The process was fairly simple, a 15 to 20 meeting with a Store Director (you know the feel you out process, then if all goes well, he informs HR, who in turn calls you back in for a follow up interview. The follow up interview is conducted by someone in the human resources department and the District Manager, this interview is 30 to 60 minutes, if all goes well they make you an offer and at this point you can counter offer. The next day they call you back with an offer (somewhere between their offer and yours).

Stock Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Saint Petersburg, FL (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

The Interview was very straight foward, I sat down with two of the store managers and the Interview began. It only took about 20 to 30 mintues and all the questions given were easy to answer. One thing I didn't like about the process was that they didn't think I was able to do the postition I applied for and one of the managers kept saying just how hard stocking was.

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Orlando, FL (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

I had the job from the get go as i was being recommend by a family member. So we talked mostly to see if i had the personality to work there more then anything.

Interview Questions

• What are you going to school to study for?   1 Answer

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Winn-Dixie (Port St Lucie, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Unfortunately lots of the jobs they list are just general postings, on the hope if someone leaves or quits working there that they have potential people to replace them. Their own website has lots of job postings but are 24+ days old. Don't expect an email or call back in most situations. Have to show up on location and speak with the manager of the department you want to get a interview with, and hopefully be able to schedule one.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to fill a variety of rolls based on the demand and current needs of the company?   Answer Question

Stock Clerk Interview

Interview

Quick and easy basically wanting to know my background experience in grocery retail. How well am I at handling situations for customers and do I work well with others. What are my goals with the company and am I interested in furthering myself with the company through management opportunities

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in becoming a manager   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.