Wipro Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor.com.au

Interviews at Wipro

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

I've been interviewed with Dept. Head and Country Head for the position of Consultant being a Business Analyst with 5 years of exp. Both round of interviews went great and they selected me for Hr Round Here from HR dept. Process got a lot messy and real hustle. You literally have to ransack for help to fill up your candidature profile on their portal. Got very cold response from HR. Although finally the day arrived for HR round and it went very well. We agree upon final package. And on the day I asked them to send off Offer letter with package break down for my reference the entire scanerio got changed. They become cold stone with zero response to my mails, phone calls and SMS till 1 week and put me feel numb post clearing all rounds. Post one week hr called and said the postion was putting on hold for time being and will get back to you once its open Now it's more than 2 months and no response from their end. To Management: Figure out the exact opening requirements in your organization and then approach candidate. Just don't turn them down on last moment post discussing all package an joining procedure. It's so dreadful to someone's already passing through hell in this situation or better come up front and decline the application rather wasting other's time giving multiple rounds of interview.

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Mostly related to work related with few about yourself questions. I have indepth knowledge related to finance so i had no problems explaining those things. what you dont know dont make up things. say u dont know they will appreciate it. they dont expect you to know everything.

Interview Questions

• Explain concepts like bank reconciliation, Synergy benefits etc   1 Answer

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied online.
    The process took one day.Firstly they conducted group discussion and we were asked to speak on mobile phone for 2-3 mins.We were allowed to repeat the point they basically test your pronunciation, grammar and how well you speak.Out of 10 -12 candidates only 5 were selected.After this round,they conducted hr interview and it was pretty easy and the final round was technical round

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

Conducted through NLTH, it has quite easy aptitude. And there were 2 program from which u need to do atleast 1 ur selection depends on test cases and ur aptitude for the next round. It took almost a month for them to take pr and technical interview was very simple. Wipro takes a long time to get the results out.

Technical Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were three rounds
    1. GD
    2. Telephonic
    3.Face to face

The process was simple and easy , they wanted to know If you can speak fluently in English.
    All were professional and well behaved, the interview took to long.
    Hr was also good in clearing doubts.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

1.basic aptitude ,coding , essay writing test. Coding is about string or array moderate program
    2.prepare from face prep ..
    3 . Technical Round
    4.HR Round
    1:1 interview ...Prepared well
    Concentrate on coding and data structure
    They will ask you to give rating to your coding skill

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There was 3 round in interview aptitude technical and hr. Normal aptitude they asked . If you are good at academic you can easily clear technical round. Hr is super easy round he asked tell about my self .

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignment that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth.

Always ready to learn.
    Team facilitator. Never hesitate in taking initiative.
    Possess an innovative spirit and the drive to take on challenges head on
    Ability to correlate knowledge to innovate ideas & ideas to action.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Wipro (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1.aptitude test
    2.written english test
    3.technical interview
    4.hr interview
    The selection process was quiet simple. Difficulty level was not that tough. For clearing aptitude basic knowledge of statistics is needed. The time for aptitude is 120 mins. Written test is about writting essay on any given topic.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Airoli (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wipro (Airoli (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was conducted at national level called as wipro elite talent hunt
    1.Aptitude test (quant, English,logical,coding,essay)
    I cleared the test
    Was called for a technical interview
    Was asked on project,hobbies,iot, certification
    Then hr
    Teamwork,internship, relocation,bond

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.