Wood Graduate Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wood Graduate Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Wood

2.2

Graduate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wood (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

Assessment centre was standard and was a full day event - Have to say the hotel they put us in was very nice as well. The day consisted of a HR interview, Technical Interview, Site tour and group interview. The employees are very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Wood

Graduate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Wood (Reading, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

The assessment centre consisted of typical activities:

- Introduction to Wood and the office
    - HR interview
    - Technical interview
    - Group exercise
    - Lunch/break: opportunity to talk to engineers/managers
    - Office tour with existing Graduates

Assessment day was well organised and relatively stress-free, the HR interview consisted of typical HR-style interview questions (i.e. motivations for working at Wood, give an example of a time when..., talking through your CV etc.). The technical interview was interesting, where you were given a task and time to complete whilst the interviewers left the room, after 40 minutes you had to present your work to the interviewers, whilst they asked questions and checked if you had carried out the task correctly. The group exercise was also interesting, with disciplines (i.e. mechanical, electrical and process) being mixed together in a group, we had to design and construct an offshore oil rig out of office materials. Overall, a good experience with friendly staff, very well put together assessment day.

Graduate Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wood (London, England (UK)) in September 2019.

Interview

Two weeks after submitting my CV and cover letter on their website I was asked when was suitable for a phone interview (since I live at the other side of the country).
    The interview was mostly questions based on the experiences I have had in the industry and what courses I completed in university related to the job description.
    I was told at the end of the interview that I would be notified in the next week about my success, after which I would be asked to go for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the designs you have been involved in both your work experience and university.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wood (Perth, Western Australia) in July 2019.

Interview

The first step was an automated video interview. As I have not yet received the response, so I have no idea what it will be like in the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Just some general questions like strengths, weakness, hardest challenges, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wood (Sydney).

Interview

Applied online in late August. Got back to me within a couple of months for an interview the following week. Interview was at their office in the city and had an engineer and HR rep.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.