Wood Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Wood Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Wood

1 Interview Review

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wood (Louisville, KY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Personal reference; online application; phone screening; phone interview; in-person interview; follow-up by phone; radio silence.

I'll admit that my resume isn't conventional for a Sr PM, but I was referred by a colleague who was part of the interview process. We had worked together, she was impressed with my experience, and I was invited me to interview. The interview went well and we had a scheduled follow-up. Then it was impossible to reach anyone.

The interviewers complained that they can't find well-qualified applicants. Hiring managers at this location are terrible at responding. The interview process alone took two months. Then it was impossible to get a response. Another colleague had the same experience.

I'd say that their inability to fill key roles is a direct reflection upon their hiring managers; not the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions - working independently/in teams; project-specific experience; roles/responsibilities; etc.   1 Answer
  • Asked me what my current salary is. They should've asked what I'd like to make.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.