Woodside Petroleum Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Woodside Petroleum Interview Questions

Interviews at Woodside Petroleum

3.4

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Brisbane, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

a video interview with 2 people from the project service department, it took around 30 mins. the. several sample questions, several questions related to my background. and some questions not related to work experience,total around 15 questions

Interview Questions

• what do you think AI tech can affect the company   1 Answer

Graduate Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum.

Interview

You have to first complete some online tests. Next you have 2 interviews. The first interview is solely behavioural, the second is round 2 of behavioural questions, a group problem followed by a business case.

Petroleum Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in August 2015.

Interview

There were technical questions as expected. Apparently, the questions were the same for several of us, so ask your friends for the questions if they've done the interview before you. Well, this changes from year to year I guess. So there were two interviewers, one was named Andrew Glucina and the other was a Graduate Petrophysicist. After the 3 technical questions, they moved on to some personal questions. There weren't any behavioural questions for me.

Interview Questions

• For technical questions, they asked about the p/Z curve from reservoir engineering. Another question was about why gas production from a gas reservoir suddenly dropped and what you'll do. They also asked about factors to consider when laying down pipelines to connect an offshore platform to an onshore plant.

For personal questions, they asked: Tell me why you want to work for Woodside. Tell me why you chose Petroleum Engineering.   Answer Question

Petroleum Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in October 2015.

Interview

Completed the online testing. HR was running behind so I had the technical questions and behavioural questions in an in person interview at the office. Did medical and received final offer. Overall the process was smooth, just a bit lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the p/Z graph and about factors to consider when laying down pipelines to connect an offshore platform to an onshore plant. For behavioural questions, they asked a lot of things like have you been in a conflict with a coworker where I had to draw on past work/university experiences   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum.

Interview

Interview conducted in a very cordial manner over bluejeans technology. I was interviewed by one senior engineer and one junior engineer. However, the followup from the interview process was extremely slow and the rejection email was quite dehumanizing.

Intern Interview

Interview

Online application, online assessment, technical phone interview, final video interview
    Had a phone interview with people in the field I was applying for. They explained a lot about the company and asked some questions as well. Very friendly, relaxed interview style. They explained the next steps very well

Interview Questions

• Technical interview consisted of more behavioral questions, threw me off since I expected technical questions   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 behavioural questions and 3 technical questions with two interviewers from your chosen service line. Use the STAR format and be prepared for follow up questions. Follow up is an invite to assessment centre.

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in May 2016.

Interview

Online aptitude testing, followed by online emotional intelligence test, followed by face to face interview, followed by assessment centre (including a further interview). Overall the process was very professional and we'll handled by the company, it was just very long with a lot of nervous waiting between phases of the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you have used engineering knowledge to solve a real world problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in May 2015.

Interview

2 online assessments at the time of the application.
    2 weeks later e-mailed for another online assessment.
    Selected for a video interview with two professionals from the company working in the same field.
    Selected for an assessment day that includes an interview and group exercises

Interview Questions

• Behavior interview questions followed by some technical questions that   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Woodside Petroleum (Perth, Western Australia) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied online. Didn't get invitation for the oneline assessment. It's probably because my score on the academic transcrpt is below 65 and they automatically removed me from the next round.

Interview Questions

• Give two detailed examples that makes you in accord with Woodside's values.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.