Woolworths Group Customer Service Assistant Interview Questions

Updated 10 Nov 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 453 interviews

Interviews at Woolworths Group

Positive100%
Applied online100%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Applied online. Within a few days got told I had and interview online. Had to complete 5 questions where you had 30 seconds to read the question and 1-2 minutes to answer

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Woolworths
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Aug 2017

Interview

They were hiring at short notice so it was really speedy. Met manager, asked about my studies and future plan, confirmed availability, spoke briefly about the job. Asked the proper interview Qs (below), the asked me to rate myself on various aspects (how customer-centric are you, how good are you at managing people, how strategic are you in decision making, how self-aware are you).

Interview Questions
  • What is good service?
  • Why do you want to work at Woolworths?
  • What would you do if a customer was shouting at you because you had run out of a product?
  • What would you do if you were cleaning a spill and a customer asked you to take them to a product in another aisle?

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Brisbane)

Interview

Very casual and straightfoward. Took less than 10 minutes - only asked 2 basic questions and then detailed what the job would involve / how many hours are expected (e.g. interacting with customer, sales of raffle tickets for charity etc). Was offered a position less than one week later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in Jun 2012

Interview

Group interview, meeting staff watching videos on OHS/The background of the store and understanding of what is happening. Demonstrations and understandings on what is involved and expected of an employee.

Interview Questions
  • What is customer service to you.
RSS Feed</>Embed