Woolworths Group Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 457 of over 457 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

One on one interview with store manager regarding what position I would be happy to work in. They were looking for various spots including front staff which was more popular.

Interview Questions
  • How often I can work
    Answer Question

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

It was very informal and quick group interview. The store manager and department manager interviewed each participant separately after asking a few questions in the group. I felt that it was very rushed and they didn’t get to know each person properly. It felt like they were just hiring anyone who was available to work many hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Was easy, was offered different position. Went through quiz section then was offered video interview. Got the interview and had a call asking if I’d like to work a different position. Interview was fairly easy and had time to think about response. Was an online interview through their website.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were a Brief regarding the role, self introduction, availability, case presentation of customer's product refund and writing response i.e. email reply of an unsatisfied customer. This was the first group interview.

Interview Questions
  • Email about query of a customer Case presentation of unsatisfied customer

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Casual and more of a conversation than an interview. It was good and straight forward. Helped me understand the role, the culture, the starting process of the store I would be working at.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney)

Interview

I have applied through online by searching through job portals available online and I don’t have previous experience as I was married right after my graduation so my profile was rejected at the screening process itself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

Received email to complete online interview within 48 hours. The interview was done online. There were 5 questions. Had to record video for each answer. Had 30 seconds to prepare, then video started recording automatically. Answers had to be 2 mins or shorter.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Woolworths Group

Application

I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Straightforward process. If you pass the group interview you’re pretty much guaranteed to get the job. The group interview didn’t go for long and the 1 on 1 interview was held with the store managers.

Woolworths Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Woolworths Group

Interview

Applied online and received an email to complete a few assessments which were pretty straightforward. A week later I got an email to attend a group interview which was a very laidback process. Had a group of 12 people and just introduced ourselves and said why we want to work there. Did a small group activity, nothing too hard. A week later I received an offer for the position. Overall a positive experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Woolworths Group (Sydney) in May 2021

Interview

timed video interview with questions coming up on the side. about 1-3 minutes per question and 10-30 seconds to think of an answer before the recording starts for each question

Interview Questions
  • Introduce Yourself and tell us why you want to work at Woolworths
  • Tell us your specific availability?
  • Tell us about your customer service experience. How would you describe good customer service experience
Viewing 1 - 10 of 457 Interviews