Worldpay Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Worldpay Interview Questions

Interviews at Worldpay

2.8

Corporate Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay.

Interview

The interview was in person, with two other people joined in via conference calls. Questions were the standard type for a client service support role. However, interviewer was not dress professionally, as she looked like she was in pajamas, and was not overly friendly. Spent over 4 weeks to get this set up, and they didn't even offer the courtesy of a response.

Interview Questions

• In your experience working with people from another country is there any thing you learned about them, or was their a cultural conflict you were able to resolve   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Worldpay (Aurora, CO (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I don’t want to work for this company anymore based on my interview process. I talked with a very excited recruiter, 2 days later I was sent an email the position was filled, when I reached out I was told it wasn’t but they were moving my resume to a “new” job opening for the same job, a week later I was called by the hiring manager who clearly wasn’t interested in interviewing me, mostly talked about himself and the company. Never called or emailed back, I emailed the recruiter and was told they weren’t filling that position anymore but I would be considered when they were hiring again. Over a month of emails, interviews, testing and staying in contact with them and I see they have the job still open on ALL job boards.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay.

Interview

Sale recruiter called and set time. Then a phone interview with sales manager and the district manager occurred in person. Once approved then HR will ask for alot of info to move on .

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Worldpay in October 2019.

Interview

On campus interview after talking to several representatives at the career fair and an initial phone screening. Was invited to attend a pre-night prior to the interview to learn about the company and roles.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you used technology to solve a problem or help someone?   Answer Question

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay (Atlanta, GA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Clear concise but lengthy there were different levels of participation, first the phone screen with a recruiter, another phone call with hiring manager then in person with various levels of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions about history, goals, situations.   Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Worldpay (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

First one online test after that 3 technical round. Out of 3 , 2 rounds are telephonic and last round is face to face. Process is simple and very professional.

Interview Questions

• your current project in deep
      End to end solution for payment gateway
      phantom reference in Java
      circular queue in Java
      rest web service   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldpay (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Smooth easy going asked about previous employer and described the responsibilities asked if I can work weekends and the willingness to travel how do I intended to improve the current situation and example of dealing with difficult situations

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch jobs and how can you contribute to us   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay (Denver, CO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

If you are looking for most unprofessional interview process, Worldpay is right place for you. The technical recruiter in Denver location reached out to me with Front-End Developer position saying he came across my profile on LinkedIn and he wanted to schedule a time to talk. I read through the job description and apparently it was for very senior-level position where it requires 5 years experience plus B.S. degree or 3 years with Master degree. I told him about my experience and didn't even complete my B.S. degree and he ignored everything I said to him and still wants to discuss with me about this opportunity (First bad sign). A few weeks later, I found a job posting that was closer fit for me. So I reached out to him regarding this new job posting and he responded back to me saying he can set up a time for an interview. A few days later, I was waiting for his call, and he never called and just ignored again. The fact that someone like him is a recruiter at WorldPay, you probably should think twice about this company and look for another job that you deserve better.

Interview Questions

• What time are you available?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Worldpay.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager. Conversation lasted for 20 minutes. They were very nice. Didn't know specifics of the job which kinda stinks. Almost felt like they wasted my time without having some details to share upfront.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Worldpay.

Interview

There was no interview process.

The interviewer told me to call him, I did. He didn't answer.

We rescheduled. I called him, he didn't answer.

We rescheduled again. He said he would call, but never did.

We kept trying to reschedule. Either he would not call me when he said he would or would not pick up the phone when I called him.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.