Account manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Account manager Interview Questions

account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I would normally reveal all of the questions, but I respect privacy in this case - it is too personal for me. Their culture is amazing and I want it to stay this way - thus I won't give helping hand to any other future candidate(s).

1 Answer

Why are you right for this position?

1 Answer

They sent an excel file for a data translation exercise prior to the onsite. They also asked behavioral questions, leadership Questions, and industry knowledge related questions. After a time investment of nearly 2 months, at the end I received a simple email with no feedback. Despite consistent attempts to follow up, in the end I was not able to receive any feedback whatsoever and have no idea where the interview process went wrong if at all. The company does not value communication and feedback as a method for improving apparently.

1 Answer

What is your understanding of CBA digital platforms for customers and how are we leading the way with the technology? something along those lines

1 Answer

How would you secure the financial well-being and security of people business and communities in your role

1 Answer

Describe a time when I went above and beyond and the outcome.

Commonwealth 5 core values, what do you think abt them

1 Answer

If someone came into a branch and just purchased a car, what would be the first thing you ask them?

1 Answer

In the second interview, i was asked to Pitch the service.

1 Answer

What do you know about us? Why would someone use our site, why would they not? What is the difference between a good boss and a not so good boss? and then a lot of questions about the business which is hard to know the answer to if you have not worked there. Although I did research the company some questions were a little ridiculous.

4150 of 838 Interview Questions