Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.com.au

Accountant Interview Questions

Accountant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Work experience, career plan

2 Answers

got offer already?

Hi there, I am looking for Longi job in Sydney as well. May I know have you got your formal offer already and how long it may take to process the offer? Thanks.

Are you comfortable with working over time?

1 Answer

Have you ever done double entry (pause, laughter) bookkeeping? (I'm not kidding. These two idiots found this hilarious.) Do you ever come (pause, laughter) later than expected? (Neither of them could control themselves with this question. I actually asked them if they were okay.)

1 Answer

What experience did I have.

1 Answer

What is basic concept of depreciation expense?

1 Answer

How do you see yourself in five years?

1 Answer

I was first asked to go through my resume. Then they asked basic questions like what do you know about MPR Group and "a difficult person I dealt with", "what do you see yourself in the future?" I was also asked to describe what do I know about balance sheet and how can profit be manipulated. Because I was applying for a role that requires both technical background in engineering/science and accounting, I was also asked about my interests in science(as I did math for my undergrad.)

1 Answer

What were my responsibilities and current tasks performed by me in my current job.

1 Answer

Questions about competing priorities and conflict with clients

What is Div 7A